• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The funniest part about Marvie being so anti-stats is that the Hawks and Bowman are one if not the biggest proponents and benefactors of advanced stats.

Clydefrog

LA:
Rags
Isles
Wild
Hawks
Oilers
Avs
Canucks
Oilers
Flames
Sharks

The East Coast road trip ends with the Hawks. After that, I’d expect LA to win out… but the Canucks now have confidence and Calgary is in desperation mode as well. … and fuck San Jose when they decide to “BEAT LA” in the final game of the season.

Oh my god this is going to suck!

Pikma

Banned
I hope we lose both of the upcoming games against the Flames. With Benn out for at least a game that seems very possible.
:D

Please don't lose to Arizona, please don't lose to Arizona, please don't lose to Arizona, please don't lose to Arizona, please don't lose to Arizona, please don't lose to Arizona, please don't lose to Arizona.....

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pretty pumped to see Rinne & Price face off finally. Hopefully the team actually shows up tonight.

51 seconds in and we're already losing.

Hmm, seems familiar, New york seems to be good.

Also. KESLER. COGS!

tNAwuji.png

eyeless

as a leaf fan who was at one point keeping an eye on arizona games hoping they would win and pass us, let me tell you you have nothing to worry about, sometimes they would give me hope going up 1-0, but rest assured, they never win

edit: ^this guy knows

Don't worry guys, it's Arizona, you have 50 minutes to score two goals. The Yotes always score early but do jackshit for the rest of the game

You obviously haven't seen this team play, we suck. We pretty much doubled their shots but all or our chances were weak while they seemed to have a good scoring opportunity every time they shot. This team doesn't have that.

Top Bottom