• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

ShaneB

CA56QSoXIAAX2rF.png

This made me chuckle.

iLLmAtlc

let's face it bros kings are too good. they'll turn it up and beat 99% of the teams in the league anytime they want.

so let's just get ready for kings in the playoffs

zroid

Banned
Lol, I only watched a few minutes of that game. Just a silly comment on Richards being back when they dominate the Rangers.

heh I figured, it's just funny they called him up to help and he's not really helping at all

Is that with or without the advanced metrics?

with. don't really know how you'd determine that otherwise anyway, haha. maybe if it's a super leaky goalie.

ALSO COMEBACK IS ON!

Calamari41

41 > 38
That was a good and intense game. Columbus is going to be a force to be reckoned with in the playoffs.

Edit: Dammit Smack I had the joke typed out minutes ago and made the mistake of helping my wife with something before I hit "post."

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bobrovsky is unbeatable. The Patrick Roy of Russia.

Lumbus goalie took bath salts or something, he's a brick wall

Columbus is going to wreck it in the playoffs this year. They battled hard

That was a good and intense game. Columbus is going to be a force to be reckoned with in the playoffs.

Edit: Dammit Smack I had the joke typed out minutes ago and made the mistake of helping my wife with something before I hit "post."
You need to do a better job of hiding your alt Calamari ;)

Foggy

Don't even mind losing this game. Just waiting for the playoffs. Staying healthy and all that. Hope Fowler got some good rest. Who will they scratch next game?

Might as well have home advantage through the Western Conference playoffs. No way Blues make it past the Kings in the first round.

Got home and saw Arizona up 4-3 on my phone. By the time I got the game on it was already 4-4.

It feels so weird to care about a Coyotes game.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
good effort in the 3rd period at least
The last like 5 minutes, yeah. The rest was dogshit. Out worked in every way and beaten to every puck all night long. That game was very much Kings hockey and not at all Rangers hockey, pretty much from the second minute on.

And now we get two more teams desperately trying to make the playoffs in the Sens and Bruins as our next two games.

We probably needed a game like this, though. Just a good kick in the ass for the first time in a very long time.

Meanwhile, go Perds!

Top Bottom