• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

bill0527

I think there are a few Preds fans here. I don't post in here that much though because Canada gaf seems to own the thread and I don't follow the Canadian teams that much so I never know WTF you are talking about :)

I really wanted to go to tonight's game. I had tix this past Saturday when we played the Sabres and tried like hell to trade them for tonight's game because I'd rather see the Habs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I think there are a few Preds fans here. I don't post in here that much though because Canada gaf seems to own the thread and I don't follow the Canadian teams that much so I never know WTF you are talking about :)

I really wanted to go to tonight's game. I had tix this past Saturday when we played the Sabres and tried like hell to trade them for tonight's game because I'd rather see the Habs.
You should post in here more often, it would be nice to have more regular posters for the less populated teams. I hope to get down to Nashville to see the Habs play there one day, a lot of people have said it's the best place to see your team play on the road.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You should post in here more often, it would be nice to have more regular posters for the less populated teams. I hope to get down to Nashville to see the Habs play there one day, a lot of people have said it's the best place to see your team play on the road.

Why not Florida? You'll have an entire section to yourself!

Tabris

whoa

that was probably the best Canucks PP I've seen all season oO

To be fair, the Jets obviously haven't played us enough. LA or ANA would have been super aggressive on us during that PP and the Sedins wouldn't have had the room to keep cycling the puck the same way.

This is against canon because Garth was a Blackhawks fan

CA6YTi6WwAAcXMN.jpg

bill0527

I live 2 hours north of Nashville and it's a straight easy interstate drive. Bridgestone Arena is a great place to see a hockey game. Unfortunately Nashville also happens to be a big tourist town and we have a lot of out of towners that find their way into Bridgestone Arena.

When we play the Blackhawks or the Red Wings it's the worst. We have season ticket holders that sell off their tickets to out of towners especially for the big marquee games like the Blues, Blackhawks, and Red Wings. It's frustrating as fuck. I don't mind seeing opposing fans but when 30% of the arena are asshole Blackhawks fans it sucks. The front office of the Preds is trying to figure out what to do about it, but I guess there's really not much you can do. Nashvilles one of the newer franchises and we are trying to build some damn loyalty and dedication especially because we actually have a good hockey team now. But so many out of towners come to Nashville on vacation it's hard to keep them out.

Tabris

Well I donated for the selfish hope that we get some karma to win this regular time.

Whichever player's wife answered the phone on my donation had one of the most attractive voices I've ever heard.

Also gang, I'm kind of really happy with this purchase.

I don't really buy shirts that have logos or designs on them or whatever unless it's a band or Ducks gear or part of a studio I work for. But this made me inner Tolkien geek spooge.

YWDhFiI.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Vrbata looks like he's an alien who's hiding as a human and could explode from his disguise at any time.

I'm still bitter he chose Vancouver over Montreal.

Well, the Sharks are not dead yet! They are gonna make a big come back.

I mean starting soon. Who do they play next?

*looks at schedule*

Red Wings?

On the road?

Ah fuck it.

Deadbeat

Banned
Winnipeg gonna 'peg it seems. Can this town ever have one hope of a good sports team? Bombers bombin, jets crashing, Goldeyes dont count cause they are a minor league. Disgusting.

Top Bottom