• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ugh shitty bounce.

They fucked up clearing it about 3 chances there

Edit: Rinne again. So this is how it feels when other teams play against Price.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Lol down already I see. Come on nucks.

Man this game. So good. I'm so lost. Went to unlock a shortcut, found a dead end above some rafters. No way back so drop off to previous level. Woops missed and fell into the sewers. Almost died. Found the second boss I think but I haven't got to the first yet so I'm gonna explore more and fight the 1st one so I can level.

Red_Man

How Jason York pronounces Parenteau bothers me, but then again, everything York says bothers me.

Edit: "Look at Price come out and challenge"
*shows clip of Price not moving at all"

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

It only would have been better if we would have not gotten a point, come on Ottawa and Boston, pass us up and throw us out of the playoffs!!!!

Red_Man

Emelin is such trash. I hope we can pawn him off to Edmonton for a 4th round pick in the off season.

Megasoum

Banned
What's he saying now? Is he shitting on Subban?

They are talking about Weise who's stuck on the 4th line behind Smith-Pelley even if he's playing much better than him.

Damphouse was saying that Weise should go sit down with Therrien and have a friendly chat to talk about it and PJ kept repeating that from his experience (lol...) 3rd and 4th line player are too afraid to go talk to the coach.

bill0527

Great game Habs fans. We needed it worse. Hopefully a win against an elite team means that nasty skid is behind us. I hope both of us are in the SCF. Habs are my favorite of the Canada teams.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tanner Glass now holds an all-time Rangers franchise record, by the way.

Most games played by a forward (56) without scoring a goal.

Red_Man

They are talking about Weise who's stuck on the 4th line behind Smith-Pelley even if he's playing much better than him.

Damphouse was saying that Weise should go sit down with Therrien and have a friendly chat to talk about it and PJ kept repeating that from his experience (lol...) 3rd and 4th line player are too afraid to go talk to the coach.
What a clown. Weise has spent a good chunk of the season on the first line when he shouldn't have, he has nothing to say.

Great game Habs fans. We needed it worse. Hopefully a win against an elite team means that nasty skid is behind us. I hope both of us are in the SCF. Habs are my favorite of the Canada teams.
A wild Preds fan appears. Good game, one of the more entertaining games of the season for sure and Rinne was amazing. I'll be rooting for the Preds in the west come playoff time.

Top Bottom