• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Feels like every time Ive watched the Rangers last couple of weeks they are rolling over against some team I want to lose.

Boston is always a bad matchup for us. Of all the teams we could likely play in the first round, Boston is by far the worst option for us. They're the only ones I legitimately think can beat us in the first round.

Because shit like this always happens against them.

Pikma

Banned
Boston is always a bad matchup for us. Of all the teams we could likely play in the first round, Boston is by far the worst option for us. They're the only ones I legitimately think can beat us in the first round.

Because shit like this always happens against them.
Stop giving excuses and admit you guys are just trying to fuck the Sens and help the Bruins

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Even the MSG crew is shitting on the Rangers' performance. That almost never happens before the 3rd period. And it's still the 1st. :/

Socreges

Banned
VhB5gBB.jpg
tumblr_inline_mjt2puLoB61qz4rgp.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, right, clinching scenarios for today!

MTL can clinch a playoff spot with:
1) A win of any kind against Florida.
2) A Bruins loss of any kind.
3) A loss in overtime or shootout against Florida AND a Bruins shootout win.

ANA can clinch a playoff spot with:
1) A win of any kind against the Islanders.
2) A loss in overtime or shootout against the Islanders.

TBL can clinch a playoff spot with:
1) A win against Detroit of any kind.
2) A loss in overtime or shootout against Detroit AND a Bruins loss of any kind.
3) A Bruins regulation loss.

NSH can clinch a playoff spot with:
1) A win of any kind against Washington.

Merguson

Banned
MacArthur is wearing a tinted visor because he's still bothered by the glare of lights.

I'm no doctor but that sounds like he shouldn't be playing if he's still got side effects from his concussion.

Oh, right, clinching scenarios for today!

MTL can clinch a playoff spot with:
1) A win of any kind against Florida.
2) A Bruins loss of any kind.
3) A loss in overtime or shootout against Florida AND a Bruins shootout win.

ANA can clinch a playoff spot with:
1) A win of any kind against the Islanders.
2) A loss in overtime or shootout against the Islanders.

TBL can clinch a playoff spot with:
1) A win against Detroit of any kind.
2) A loss in overtime or shootout against Detroit AND a Bruins loss of any kind.
3) A Bruins regulation loss.

NSH can clinch a playoff spot with:
1) A win of any kind against Washington.

Alright Rangers if you guys get a Win for you and a lost for Boston.That Would be nice. Do it for a Habs Bro

Stasis

Oh, I finally just saw the first Lucic goal. LOL at that being called a goal.

Oh well, shit happens.

Bettman worked out a deal with MLS to help promote the sport in the US.

Now some Bruins fans are potential soccer fans in the making. All part of the plan. No worries.

Edit: Lol @ Lu episode. Has to be...

Annnd that was a piss poor job by Yandle and Boyle. C'mon guys. Don't let these guys into the playoffs.

Your surprised Boyle and Yandle who are known as defensive liabilities do a bad job on D?

Missed the start of the game, so I didn't see the goal.

Looks like we were getting worked pretty thoroughly early on. Seems to be getting a little more even right now.

EDIT: Oh, it was kicked in? Those calls almost always go against us. It's a little weird, honestly.
Except it wasn't kicked...

Stasis

Your surprised Boyle and Yandle who are known as defensive liabilities do a bad job on D?

Perhaps not intentionally but still a distinct kicking motion that resulted in a goal. Even if he was trying to kick it to his stick, or attempting to stop.

You can also just keep repeating: "I hate the Rangers!" and it'd be alright. We get it. Thanks.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

What part of that post expressed surprise?

And Lucic turned his skate in mid-stride, kicked the puck in, and continued forward. If he was stopping like Toronto ruled, he would have, you know, stopped. But whatever.

This game is pretty much over now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This looks a lot like the Kings game in our own zone. Guys standing around and letting the other team just skate right by them to get to loose pucks. It's so unlike this team effort-wise, so it's disconcerting to see it twice in a span of just a few days.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
So the Rags play their asses off against the Sens and shit the bed against Boston?

Why u hate us Rangers? :(

Top Bottom