• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Pikma

Banned
I was wondering why Hiller didn't start in that last game against the Stars, I actually thought he was injured. Isn't Hiller way more reliable than Ramo?

I was wondering why Hiller didn't start in that last game against the Stars, I actually thought he was injured. Isn't Hiller way more reliable than Ramo?

They're both about equal if you look at wins. I think that Hiller looks a lot steadier and is better at shaking goals off, that comes with his level of NHL experience though. Ramo plays loose, too loose sometimes, I hate how he plays the puck, he thinks hes much better than he is. His angles and general awareness have improved dramatically in the last 3 months though. Hiller isn't any worse. I think the consensus might be that Ramo is more likely to have a shut down game and post 40 saves whereas Hiller is gonna give up 2 or 3 most times. I think they might be considering whatever requires us to score less and win, and thats terrible, we haven't had an issue scoring all season. I could be way off base with that theory too but its the only one that makes sense. Even still Ramo is shaky, hes not who I would trust in pivotal games. Unless I had a reason to not trust Hiller, he should be getting the start

In tonights game I knew it was a matter of time until Ramo broke.

eyeless

Captain Brian Gionta simply was not going to go down the road of criticism of his fans.

“Our fans were cheering for us,” Gionta said. “We have great fans. We have a great city with passionate fans.”

Asked if he really believed the fans were behind the Sabres in the wake of Arizona goals, Gionta said, “It happens. A lot of teams have support here, whether it’s Montreal, New York, teams like that. You get opposing teams in the building. You’re always going to have them cheering.”

But when asked if he really believed those were Arizona Coyotes fans, a stern-looking Gionta said only, “Our fans were cheering for us last night.”
7cUxsDX.gif

shit reads like a delusional character in a tragic screenplay

my kinda tragedy tho, congrats on mceichel

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So I haven't been paying attention to this since noon or so, so I don't know if it's been brought up, but Lundqvist tweeted that he's going to be wearing one of his charity masks from his show The Mask tomorrow against Boston.

In other words, the King's return is just a little over 11 hours away.

Quick

Banned
So I haven't been paying attention to this since noon or so, so I don't know if it's been brought up, but Lundqvist tweeted that he's going to be wearing one of his charity masks from his show The Mask tomorrow against Boston.

i4lPiyoXFq92n.jpg

Seeme appropriate. You're welcome, Rags fans.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bjugstad out for the rest of the season after back surgery, ouch. Kid was having a great season.

Pikma

Banned

HE BETTER KEEP BOSTON OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS

Deadbeat

Banned
The jets have a 3 game buffer of staying alive. I am eager to discuss this at length with my dad on the multiple ways the jets can blow this.

eyeless

I'm still going through it, and I still don't get it.
gamergater mra tryhard 4chan-types who have a subreddit specifically to obsess over neogaf occasionally account suicide with some edgy tryhard bullshit conspiratorial ramblings complaining about feminazi mods like anyone gives a fuck, what's to get

zroid

Banned
Canes keep winning

Oilers keep winning

Jackets winning so much they aren't even relevant anymore

The TMLTank2015 is reaching legend status

kH614j5.png

Yawnier

Banned
Oilers are only 3 points behind the laffs now? Holy shit.

If the laffs lose in regulation or OT tonight it is guaranteed that they won't match/beat their points total from the 09-10 season (74 points). Which in itself was a fucking awful team that year.

I STILL HAVE PREORDERS THERE.

Ugh this sucks

new thread: Did Future Shop stay open this long to fulfill Bloodborne pre-orders?

Sucks but once Best Buy came in this county I think everyone knew this was going to happen eventually. The fact that some areas have a FS and a BB right beside each other is mind boggling.

Today's lines at practice

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Parenteau

Galchenyuk-Plek-Gallagher

JDLR-Eller-Flynn

Prust-Mitchell-Weise

Markov-Subban

Emelin-Petry

Beaulieu-Pateryn

Scratches: Smith-Pelly, Malhotra, Gonchar, Weaver

I think it was a Good Decision to Scratch DSP.

We haven't yet found a way to use DSP. I hope we do soon.

Top Bottom