• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Merguson

Banned
Jesus. Remove the strong start to the season for the Leafs, and they pretty much have McDavid locked up (or Eichel).

Should have given Horachek the keys to the kingdom earlier. Damn!

I haven't been to FS is ages, but I was happy there was one there just in case.

McDavid's comments suggest he's getting good advice on dealing with the media.

Tabris

Its parent company, Best Buy Canada Ltd., announced today that they will be shutting down 66 Future Shop stores immediately and 65 stores will be closed for one week and reopen being rebranded as Best Buy locations.

Looks like only 1 futureshop will be permanently closed. And then I assume the Best Buy locations that are right beside a futureshop will be the ones closing.

This was inevitable since Best Buy purchased them. Just re-consolidating brands. The only negative is the job losses for the dual best buy/futureshop locations and the redundant corporate positions.

Silexx

Ottawa Senators ‏@Senators
#Sens head coach Dave Cameron confirms that @CraigAnderson41 will start in goal tonight in Toronto. MacArthur returns in place of Greening.

tumblr_mdrpjfGMVc1rkmjg2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mdrpjfGMVc1rkmjg2o2_500.gif

Kahn said:
If Datsyuk can't go, Cleary will be in the lineup. Babcock said he hadn't decided who'd be second line center if Datsyuk is out.

LOL!! Thankfully I'll be at hockey which starts at 2 so I'll miss this team get manhandled by Tampa, especially if Cleary is in instead of Datsyuk.

Cleary to score the game winner confirmed

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Missed the start of the game, so I didn't see the goal.

Looks like we were getting worked pretty thoroughly early on. Seems to be getting a little more even right now.

EDIT: Oh, it was kicked in? Those calls almost always go against us. It's a little weird, honestly.

Top Bottom