• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

zroid

Banned
Lol. Only college basketball I ever watch is pretty much the elite eight and on. That was a hell of a game. Excited for the final four.

I might watch the final if UK makes it... if only because my twitter feed is going to be flooded by it anyway so I might as well!

ShaneB

I might watch the final if UK makes it... if only because my twitter feed is going to be flooded by it anyway so I might as well!

Yeah, the idea of the perfect season makes for great story lines. And just the stakes being so high with these games, just great drama.

zroid

Banned
FaFzEV3.png

what a boss

zroid

Banned
The Stars are such an odd team.

Normally when you have a team that scores a lot but can't play D, it's more like Flames, Avs, or last year's Leafs where they don't cycle much but get a lot of goals off the rush.

With Dallas they get some legit offensive zone pressure when they're set up but if they're in their own end it's usually a disaster.

Quick

Banned
FaFzEV3.png

what a boss

Completely missed the game, but I read about the kid and saw the video of him being the first star. Awesome stuff.

Would've been pretty funny and also awesome to see Bozak switch numbers for one game. I wouldn't think that would be a gigantic issue other than having to stitch a new number on his jersey for the game.

Pikma

Banned
Klingberg my man

It's fucking unbelievable we'd be 2 points behind the Queens tonight if it weren't for that shitstorm yesterday

Top Bottom