• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

zroid

Banned
Fixed. Ottawa and Boston. I didn't catch all of either game but that's what the announcers just said...

Possibly the refs realized we're better at even strength and are doing us a favor?

edit: nm I see penalties in the Boston game. I have no idea then. Maybe I misheard.

In the Boston game it looks like there were a pair of coincidental minors and majors

and the same thing vs Ottawa, they took one penalty but it was a coincidental minor

crazy

Stasis

In the Boston game it looks like there were a pair of coincidental minors and majors

and the same thing vs Ottawa, they took one penalty but it was a coincidental minor

crazy

Yeah, I hadn't actually realized that. No PPG in 11 games is also awesome.

zroid

Banned
uhhhh, WTF Cameron? Way to sabotage both teams at once...

FuzjUCG.png

Stasis

Goddamn I love Hayes. He was due after those two close calls.

Been getting better and better as the season progresses. Hope he keeps it up next year and doesn't slump.

Lol @ Boyle pushing on Brouwer. Like an immovable object.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Good first for the Rangers, other than Ovechkin's one monstrous individual effort. If it wasn't for Holtby this would already be starting to get out of hand.

A long way to go, though.

Stasis

Yeah, happy with the way we ended the period but a one goal game against the Caps is something I know enough to dread as a Rangers' fan.

Also, Letang is concussed again? Damn, that guy can't get a break. Gotta wonder when he starts to think about hanging them up.

zroid

Banned
of the 4 goals the London Knights have scored in the playoffs, 3 are Marner's

edit: London's PP is deadly. Assist for Marner.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Can't leave Ovechkin in that circle on the power play. It's amazing how that seems to work every time.

I'm surprised that goal is being credited to Ovechkin. Thought it hit off of Ward here live.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
LOOOOOOOOOOOL Isles put one in on the pp. Too good to be true for the Wings. They can never get big leads and keep them all game.

Top Bottom