• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I think they call that a state of emergency in California. 2 cm of snow, stay off the roads!

If you pan the camera back to a helicopter view, you'd see all of the scattered fires and explosions across to the horizon like the beginning of a zombie movie.

zroid

Banned
Tankmaster Jokinen only scored 1 assist while in Toronto

good soldier in the tank army

hope the Blues go far in the yoffs to reward him

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Everyone at the morning skate for the Habs. Looks like nothing's going down on the forward front.

zroid

Banned
A fourth rounder? Not too bad.

wasn't he just speculating? 4th seems way too high...

edit:
8JpzuVv.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bob McKenzie said:
Three names I am curious to see if they move by 3 pm: Artem Anisimov (CBJ); Lars Eller (MTL); Patrik Berglund (STL). As I said, just curious
Don't fucking do this to me Bob

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
He's been playing in the AHL this year

I don't care man, we have enough forwards that he can keep playing there and who knows, maybe he'll improve. Given that I've never even HEARD the name of the guy we traded for him, this trade can only end well.

RC

Banned
I don't care man, we have enough forwards that he can keep playing there and who knows, maybe he'll improve. Given that I've never even HEARD the name of the guy we traded for him, this trade can only end well.

No-name for a name I may have heard of before? Sounds good to me.

Top Bottom