• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Calamari41

41 > 38
How many hours in? I went back to Valkyria Chronicles...

I'm not sure of the hour total. A good percentage of the game, really, until it totally turns around. Though the complaints I had with regards to the setting improved a lot once I left the city for the first time, and that happens after the (#)
fourth
boss.

Clydefrog

What if you hate both cats and dogs?

Fish are better

I love fish!

pan-seared-ahi-tuna-wc0uq7.jpg

Ugh, playing Chicago in Chicago tonight? That’s like the last thing I wanted…

“tonight we are all Blackhawks” there I got it out of the way

I refuse to believe the Kings are that hated. No way anyone that isn't from Chi-town would root for any team from the lamer version of New York.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Friedman saying the team the Habs wouldn't want to play in the first round are the Caps. That's weird, they're one of the teams I would be most comfortable playing in the first round.

who's this Sportsnet guy sitting beside Friedman? He's a dumbass
Seriously, did they grab him out of a bar?

Red_Man

Fucking AGally has Desharnais syndrome, he's always looking for the pass. Good start anyways.

Red_Man

If we could stop pushing / tripping guys into Price, that would be fucking great. That's like the 4-5th time that's happened in the last 10 games.

ShaneB

heh I hear him on the radio all the time, just don't see him on TV much

Lol yeah he's on hockeycentral plenty and does the Leafs post game show as well I believe. Just thought it was funny you didn't know him to see him.

Lol @ not having Stamkos on the left dot on a 5 on 3. Thanks Cooper.

Stamkos has a rocket, I was expecting to see a copy of the Caps power play.

Top Bottom