• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Subban and Markov have been Emelin level this game.

I have a headache and this game isn't doing anything to help it, good night.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
One of the worst games I've seen Subban and Markov play. Don't know what the deal is with these guys when they play Tampa.

Edit: lmfao at that replay, DD is literally at Center ice, what does he have to do to get taken off that first line?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Don't worry about the playoffs Hab fans, the Leafs will probably injure Bishop tomorrow just like they did last year.
It wouldn't matter with how much they manhandle Habs in possession, hopefully they get bounced in the first round.

calder

Not sure about that hit but Clifford should get 5 and a game just for looking like he has a panel van full of dead drifters.

hmmm... an Oilers win would put them just 3 points back of us...

Go Oilers
Hey 19/Moose, in my EHM game new Colorado GM John Tortorella traded away Erik Johnson for Jason Demers straight up, which should please new Colorado Head Coach Randy Carlyle

:lol :lol :lol
beHiD.gif

Hey 19/Moose, in my EHM game new Colorado GM John Tortorella traded away Erik Johnson for Jason Demers straight up, which should please new Colorado Head Coach Randy Carlyle

:lol :lol :lol

Xeteh

I reaaaaaaally hope that when O'Reilly's contract is up we can skip all the drama and just keep him. I love the way he plays.

Top Bottom