• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Cool of the Kings to shake hands with Paul Divorce Key.

I have no idea what that thing is.

Seemingly from my exposure on the internet with Ducks fans though, most Ducks fans are engrained in Mom & Pop idealogy though. Pretty chill in comparison. Lotta families with kids at the Ponda. Makes for a fun, family-friendly atmosphere. Also means they won't dump beer on opposing fans.

Was attempting a joke. It's a very expensive purse store. Ultimately I think in California we have a ton of new people at the games and I hope the game catches on with some of them cause hockey fans > non hockey fans regardless of team. =)

I don't think they can put this season on him. The Avs had a ton of injuries and even if this season was bad his coaching brought this team from garbage tier last season.

Hmm okay. I hope the Avs get Healthy next year. I'd like to see you guys come out of nowhere like the Preds Did and fuck shit up in Central

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave learns to play hockey - game 7

We played our last regular season game tonight. I'll save you the suspense we destroyed the team 7-2. We finished with a 6-1 record and now look towards the Super Series next week and hope we can grab the championship from that.

I bounced back well tonight, had 1 goal, 1 assist. Got the assist when I dove to poke a puck past a pinching defenseman which allowed our sniper to have a breakaway and score.

Got the goal parking myself in front of the net as our center threw it out front from behind the net. I one timed it and roofed it over the blocker side. I was super impressed I actually was able to lift the puck so easily, all my practice is paying off.

I also had some solid possession behind the net and on the boards. One of my teammates was telling me to have more confidence there, he says he hasn't seen anyone outmuscle me for a puck along the boards or behind the net yet. Just keep at it and keep battling and we'll continue to get some good opportunities from it.

I definitely know my role on this team and have been trying to keep at it since game 3. I need to work harder on the boards to be even more effective.

Either way a minimum 3 more games to go, hopefully more as we make our way towards the championship.

Oh yeah so my final stats for the regular season:

7GP - 2 Goals - 5 Assists

Finished 4th in overall scoring and second in assists.

Not too shabby. :D

Hmm okay. I hope the Avs get Healthy next year. I'd like to see you guys come out of nowhere like the Preds Did and fuck shit up in Central

Hoping we can sign Sekera and re-sign O'reilly in the off season, dump some people like Holden and Cliche and go with:

Tanguay-Duchene-Iginla
Landeskog-O'reilly-MacKinnon
McGinn-xx-Everberg
McLeod-Mitchell-Hamilton

Sekera-Johnson
Herjda-Barrie
Bigras-Stuart/Siemens/Butcher...

Varly

I'd like a better 3rd line center, though I'm not sure who.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I don't think they can put this season on him. The Avs had a ton of injuries and even if this season was bad his coaching brought this team from garbage tier last season.

Central division has also been incredibly hot. I can give the Avs credit for turning it around in the second half of the season, and at least making a run at the Playoffs, but it was too little, too late.

Chicago is a great team. It's the losses to Winnipeg, Minnesota and Vancouver during this "playoff push" that are inexcusable.

Agreed here's hoping the flames lose some games. Kings final run is

4/2 vs Oilers
4/4 vs Avalanche
4/6 @ Canucks
4/7 @ Oilers
4/9 @ Flames
4/11 vs Sharks

Flames

4/2 @ Blues
4/4 @ Oilers
4/7 vs Coyotes
4/9 vs Kings
4/11 @ Jets

Quick

Banned

We played our last regular season game tonight. I'll save you the suspense we destroyed the team 7-2. We finished with a 6-1 record and now look towards the Super Series next week and hope we can grab the championship from that.

I bounced back well tonight, had 1 goal, 1 assist. Got the assist when I dove to poke a puck past a pinching defenseman which allowed our sniper to have a breakaway and score.

Got the goal parking myself in front of the net as our center threw it out front from behind the net. I one timed it and roofed it over the blocker side. I was super impressed I actually was able to lift the puck so easily, all my practice is paying off.

I also had some solid possession behind the net and on the boards. One of my teammates was telling me to have more confidence there, he says he hasn't seen anyone outmuscle me for a puck along the boards or behind the net yet. Just keep at it and keep battling and we'll continue to get some good opportunities from it.

I definitely know my role on this team and have been trying to keep at it since game 3. I need to work harder on the boards to be even more effective.

Either way a minimum 3 more games to go, hopefully more as we make our way towards the championship.

NAZEM KAVEMAN

Kave is my #1 draft choice.

I doubt any of Bigras, Siemens or Butcher are in the league next season.

Also SMH @ Fatal giving up on Hishon already.

Hishon is too small and we need more of a 2-way forward as third line center. Maybe Bleackley can be that guy, but I doubt it and certainly not next year.

Merguson

Banned

Someone forward this to Mark Hunter.

zroid

Banned
Wow. The Sabres are dominating the Yotes.

CBZbegrUYAEeNKi.jpg

Heretic

not sure if you guys are trolling or what but the queens are making the 'yoffs.

Also, posting from the new Project Spartan browser! Sexay!!!!

If the Kings miss the playoffs because they lost a home and home with Edmonton, they'll have deserved to.

And will get McDavid. So....root accordingly.

I'm not gonna jinx it, but its getting down to it obviously. If we win 2 games and the game against the kings, the kings will have to win out in order to be one point above us. if they get any less points we will win by default because of OT and ROW. I'm aware anything can happen, but its at the point where its already kinda set.

Top Bottom