• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

yyzjohn

Banned
Wow, 4th Period guy is a dumbass. Tweeted that Parenteau was traded after a beat writer had said he'll play tonight, and now he tweets again saying he jumped the gun.

That's why you don't follow guys like Eklund and 4th Period, they follow real reporters and tweet shit out claiming to be "insiders". He obviously couldn't reach french and assumed Parenteau was traded.

Vman

I like the Stewert deal. Wild must have the most insane forward depth in the NHL. A fourth line of Haula - Brodziak - Stewert. And zucker, cooke, and carter still out. That leaved Fontaine out though which sucks. depthhhh

Fei

Our annual trade with the Wild is complete. We're probably done. Will this be the worst goalie tandem ever? Lindback and Johnson lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That's why you don't follow guys like Eklund and 4th Period, they follow real reporters and tweet shit out claiming to be "insiders". He obviously couldn't reach french and assumed Parenteau was traded.
Pretty sure he's from Montreal and fluent, but yea, I'll be avoiding their stuff from now on. Pretty embarrassing stuff.

Tabris

What's happening with Bryan Murray again? He had stage 4 colon cancer? Is it in remission now or what's going on?

He looks so skinny, I feel bad.

yyzjohn

Banned
Pretty sure he's from Montreal and fluent, but yea, I'll be avoiding their stuff from now on. Pretty embarrassing stuff.

I like this exchange:

David Pagnotta
‏@TheFourthPeriod
Sorry folks, unfortunately shit happens.
(I'm also fluent in French, being from MTL, hadn't seen any tweets prior to my error).

Ed ‏@Th1rstQuench3r 6m6 minutes ago
@TheFourthPeriod TweetDeck lets you auto translate tweets. Way better than the Web Client, imo.

That had me laughing

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
#CBJ James Wisniewski and a third-round pick to Anaheim for a second-round pick, William Karlsson and Rene Bourque.

whoa

BUT BUT KARLSSON!

so many tank-trades this deadline, jesus christ

Buffalo's goalie tandem is the worst in history, probably :lol

leafs totally lost the tank-trade-battle

Red_Man

Wow, nice deal for the Ducks. Wiz will be great for them.

I like this exchange:

David Pagnotta
‏@TheFourthPeriod
Sorry folks, unfortunately shit happens.
(I'm also fluent in French, being from MTL, hadn't seen any tweets prior to my error).

Ed ‏@Th1rstQuench3r 6m6 minutes ago
@TheFourthPeriod TweetDeck lets you auto translate tweets. Way better than the Web Client, imo.

That had me laughing
:lol :lol

It's weird because that guy and others from their publication have connections to legit guys in the industry and frequently do radio hits and stuff like that.

8Bu2oS0.png

That's hilarious. I can hardly believe it.

Red_Man

If I said that the same GM would acquire both Bork and Clarkson in the same season, I would have been put in a psych ward.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Canucks now have three Swiss players (Sbisa, Weber and Baertschi), I LOVE IT.

I haven't written Baertschi off as a bust yet.

If I said that the same GM would acquire both Bork and Clarkson in the same season, I would have been put in a psych ward.

You underestimate the lure of McJesus

Top Bottom