• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

zroid

Banned
Since joining Nashville, Franson leads Preds Defencemen in Corsi For %, and has the lowest Corsi Allowed per 60 by a wide margin.

W1mzhQ3.png

Perds may be struggling to win of late but Franson is even better on a good team than he was in Toronto. Told ya, Bones!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Therrien doesn't know how to adapt to a heavy forecheck. All those years of coaching and he still hasn't learned.

Perds may be struggling to win of late but Franson is even better on a good team than he was in Toronto. Told ya, Bones!

Hey!

I never said he was awful (at least I hope I didn't). I just don't think he's a guy Toronto should ever be interested in breaking the bank to sign.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Patches line gets shut down so easily, and it all stems from the fact the Center of the line isn't an NHL Center. Luckily for the rest of the NHL, Therriren is too dumb to realize this.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I've been conditioned to just get angry anytime the puck goes near Flynn thinking any offense will automatically die.

Galchenyuk having a rough game.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Feels like the Ducks are on an never ending PP.

Galchenyuk having a rough game.
Our only natural scorer after Patches and BGally, so Therrien sticks him with Weise and gives him the toughest matchups with Pleks. Hockey savant this guy is.

ZIDS!!!

Didn't really deserve the win, but I'll take it.

Funny enough, that puck never crossed the line until it was smacked at Talbot's back and bounced back in.

Top Bottom