• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

zroid

Banned
god damn Hammond has transcended the role of goaltending. He just directs pucks away from goal with telekinesis

Zids looks good (despite the penalty that probably should have called both for the semi-dive). Cole looks nervous though bobbling the puck quite a bit. Overall game is somewhat boring, not much going on and somewhat slower. Wings need to pick it up though.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty good first. Things felt really tight in both directions. Not a lot of room on the ice so far. Both team's forecheck and defense doing good work.

The new 4th line looks great so far. What a huge upgrade with Sheppard and Fast out there over Glass and Stempniak.

pringles

Wings always look like shit in 1st periods, just gotta be happy anytime we're not behind going into the 2nd. Two weak penalties and a fluke goal otherwise we'd be up 1-0.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I love that Eddie O salt whenever the '94 Rangers comes up. :D

Great forechecking shift. Yandle looked like a stud on that shift. That Zucc redirect was pretty sweet, too.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
If Hammond keeps playing like this for the rest of his career, he's a sure fire hall of famer, I'm not even joking.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I love that now that we've hit March it feels like full on playoff mode.

This is one of the tightest games on the ice it feels like we've played all season.

Silexx

B_TNXJmU4AA1idY.png

calder

Rough game, Jets play just ok, Hutch is a bit shaky, opposing goalie is hot. Hopefully they shrug this one off like the Flyers game where they made Zepp look like a star.

pringles

Wings just playing extremely sloppy and look completely out of sync. Individual players look good but no line is really clicking. At least we're still tied, if we get a PP we may even have a chance.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wings just playing extremely sloppy and look completely out of sync. Individual players look good but no line is really clicking. At least we're still tied, if we get a PP we may even have a chance.

Both teams defensively have done a good job of disrupting what the other wants to do. I think the Rangers have been the better of the two a bit more often, but the Wings have certainly had their strong shifts. Things feel a little bit more even on the ice than the shot totals suggest.

zroid

Banned
Kingston Frontenacs scored 4 goals tonight, 2 of them by Sam Bennett. Lawson Crouse still didn't record a point despite playing on Bennett's wing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Kingston Frontenacs scored 4 goals tonight, 2 of them by Sam Bennett. Lawson Crouse still didn't record a point despite playing on Bennett's wing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bennet only scored because of Crouse's heart, toughness, and grit though.

Cake Boss

Banned
Fucking Jets are dirty cunts. Hits from behind and dont get called for shit.

But fuck that noise.

The hamburglar strikes again.

Hamburglar-Steals-McDonalds-Drive-Through.gif

Top Bottom