• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hey, I'm a Sharks fan. The Ducks need to get smacked down a bit so they don't think they are so great.

Then again . . . go Ducks.

Code:
Pacific			GP	W	L	OT	Shots	GF	GA	PP	PK	FO W-L
SJS vs. Anaheim		5	4	0	1	164-156	21	11	7-25	1-18	156-163

That is indeed damning. It's too bad we won't be able to redeem ourselves against you guys in the playoffs.

Edit: Damn, Gibson is killing it so far.

TALBUTT NOT AROUND TO RUIN ALL THESE CHANCES

ColorlessTotalDachshund.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
When Patches is on a 2 on 1 I know there's an 80% chance he'll score. When Ellers on a 2 on 1 I know there's an 8% chance he'll score.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe the best thing about this week for the Rangers so far is that Cam Talbot has had two excellent games in a row, really for the first time this season, and against two very good teams.

And now a nice long break until we roll into Chicago on Sunday. 3 games in 4 days after this little break against the Blackhawks, Islanders, and Capitals. If we can beat the Islanders and take a point or two from either the Blackhawks or Caps, I'll be happy.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Damn you Gibson

The Despres trade is almost as nonsensical as the Forsberg trade. Pens are going to regret this... a lot.
Yea what an odd fleecing. Thank you based Rutherford, I don't want to see Martin and Crobsy with a good GM.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Habs could make it to the finals, but there is no way they beat the West.

Welcome to Anahem, Sekac.

Murray gave an interview earlier today or yesterday where he said that he had always had his eye on him, and couldn't believe it when the offer came in.

He's been such a lucky GM and at the same time been a really good GM.

Barstool Bob for President of the Ducks Die Hards Boosters Club.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Look at that ferocious forecheck by Sekac followed by the nonexistent net front presence from Montreal.

<3 Therrien

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I liked that Sekac was so pumped to have an assist. His third with the team in 5 games? Hope he scores a goal soon!

I'm surprised how Montreal plays defense depending on Price to bail them out all the time.

Price's heat map for shots against looks nearly the same as Enroth's.

Their defensive system is shit tier.

Top Bottom