• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

jiffy38

Mackenzie saying Montoya out for weeks and Lou could be out also. Possible post-deadline trade to be made......

Are Dave and Brendan listening? Reimer could fetch something nice!

Razorskin

----- ------
I think it has to be a free agent signing.
You rang?

oDYXfyK.jpg

zroid

Banned
welp, Clarkson is out 4-6 weeks with a torn oblique. Blue Jackets are really cursed.

him being out might actually make them better though

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Henrik Lundqvist: still out indefinitely, but able to be a guest on Live with Kelly and Michael tomorrow morning.

Increasingly convinced that they're just not giving a shit about getting Hank back in front of a doctor to be medically cleared any time soon. :D

Also, TANNER GLASS IS SCRATCHED TONIGHT!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight is Tanguay's 1000th game. Glad he's home for it.
Also Dan Boyle's 1000th time. 4th time in NHL history that two players will hit 1000 on the same night.

Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-St.Louis
Hagelin-Hayes-Miller
Sheppard-Moore-Fast

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Boyle
Yandle-Klein

Talbot

Canucks fans, what are your thoughts on Linden Vey? Put up great CHL and AHL numbers, but I hear a lot of fans want him to GTFO despite him playing less than 82 games to date.

Basically an older Baertschi. Small, talented, prone to gaffes, a defensive liability, but lots of potential. Keeps getting PP time despite his mistakes, which irks fans who want to see Matthias, Horvat, or Kassian out there.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Vey is like an improved version of Schroeder. Aka not quite skilled enough for a 3C, not quite tough enough for a 4C, but he can play both roles if need be and bring some offensive value on the PP. Reliable, but nothing special.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
NHL Player Safety ‏@NHLPlayerSafety 2m2 minutes ago
NY Islanders forward Matt Martin has been suspended 1 game for kneeing Dallas defenseman Trevor Daley.
I'm sure that will teach him a lesson.

Top Bottom