• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

MJHe3tk.jpg

Except it doesn't count. Fuck.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can't wait to stay up late again tomorrow night and watch us get crushed by the Kings. Fucking California.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Wish the Kings game was Friday, I have other things to do then. My Thursday night is wide open unfortunately.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good game Ducks bros. Ducks deserved it and I look forward to watching the Ducks retire Gibsons number. I'm going to go rewatch the playoff highlights from last year to remind myself what scoring looks like.

Edit: LMAO

Habs are so bad. Fuck you DD. Fuck you Therrien.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Good game, Habs-Age. It was closer than the score indicates, Gibson was just possessed tonight.

Hopefully we were able to teach you a thing or two and you can go take care of the Kings, for the good of all of us.

Heretic

Gibson going for that shutout, only 13 more minutes to preserve the shutout, I'm sure if he keeps playing like this he'll get that shutout. It would be a shame if he didn't get the shutout after playing well enough to get a shutout.

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT
-.-

Y'all come back now, ya hear?

GfPrPS6.gif

pY8B7O0.gif

Gibson lets some charity in.

Fowler!

XlHYL6K.jpg

This game looks like a W

kCA0gRLZn4xTW.gif

Ugh, but shutout is ruined.

8503626757_6ced084295.jpg

Dem moves

GG Ducks age

Woooooooooooo!

GG Habs bros!

I always feel like I failed at celebrating if I don't get quoted by Heretic.

Then again I didn't really bring any energy. Woops.

DUCKS WIN WOOOOOOOO.

OK, there we go.

Gibson going for that shutout, only 13 more minutes to preserve the shutout, I'm sure if he keeps playing like this he'll get that shutout. It would be a shame if he didn't get the shutout after playing well enough to get a shutout.

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT

john-gibson-pacman-mask-730-660x400.jpg

What a shame indeed. Go shutout the Kings, please

I completely forgot Andersen was drafted in 2012.

I thought it was 2010 for some reason.

By the Hurricanes too. Didn't want to take playing time away from Cam Ward. What an unselfish guy. Edit: so we gave him a shot after drafting him 2012.

For all the shit Bob Murray gets for being Barstool Bargain Bob, he's done a pretty good job after Brian Burke left. What the draft team has been able to do is phenomenal.

Pookie with a hatty in his first AHL game back and re-takes the AHL lead in points (and adds to his goal lead). Kid is a monster in the AHL, just scores at will and he looked good in his call-up, can't wait to see him on the team next year!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe the Habs will actually show up to beat the bad guys. Ducks and Sharks are just good guys, who play hard, and love the game.

Nah they'll get stretched

Top Bottom