• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Last season, the Rangers won their first shutout in Montreal since 1967. This season, their first shutout in Chicago since 1966.

The common factor?

Cam Talbot

Solo

medium.png

• CreeperBlocks
  • lamaroo
  • Razorskin
  • Red_Man
  • SCHUEY F1
  • Solo

This is a much different Habs GAF from when I started on GAF 10 years ago (ugh). Malakhov, X26, Foreign, MPW, Wolf.....all gone. I barely post myself these days. Still watching all the games, but the GF living with me has basically meant my GAF time is limited to when I'm at work.

This is a much different Habs GAF from when I started on GAF 10 years ago (ugh). Malakhov, X26, Foreign, MPW, Wolf.....all gone. I barely post myself these days. Still watching all the games, but the GF living with me has basically meant my GAF time is limited to when I'm at work.

I feel you. When I started posting here Leafs GAF was Manics, Dopey, Forza, Manics, kave, Manics, Forza and Manics.

Oh I'm sure there will be Habs Fans coming out of the Woodwork during the Playoffs.

There was a lot of Rangers Fans Last Year so.

Spl1nter

Let's just hope it doesn't Spiral out of Control like the Kane Situation in WPG

Both players have received the appropriate amount of flack in my opinion. There is a white way to play the game and both have shown a blatant disregard for the team which is not white.

@mirtle
Horachek references Radulov situation in Nashville as something he's dealt with in the past.

The question is if Kadri is worse than Radulov now.

Cactus

Banned
This is ridiculous. Fuck. The guy overslept the day after the clocks changed. He apparently ran into the meeting and apologized immediately.

I understand that he has to be held accountable for his lack of professionalism (relative to his teammates, at least), but Horachek should have kept this internal. Why give the media a chance to spin the story and promote their rhetoric?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Take Kadri out, put Sill in. Leafs doing their best to out tank Buffalo, but it's a battle they can't win. I applaud their efforts.

Villager

Neo Member
I think I'd prefer McDavid go to Edmonton than Toronto at this point.

Id rather McDavid go to anyone but Edmonton...they've screwed up the last how many prospects by surrounding them by a rotting "core" at least sending these top guys to different teams will throw a curveball and make it interesting. Because apparently even good prospects cant help Edmonton.

zroid

Banned
The sad thing about what's going on in SJ is much of their troubles this year were self-inflicted... they were fantastic last year, but they just made all the wrong decisions to try and "fix" stuff that didn't need fixing.

Actually this doesn't sound all that different from Leafs Summer 2013 -- except they weren't fantastic, and the stuff they "fixed" made them into a bottom feeder instead of a playoff bubble team.

Red_Man

It's amazing that a team like the Sharks still have Scott on their roster in 2015. I don't know who's responsible for that, but it's so ridiculous.

Villager

Neo Member
It's amazing that a team like the Sharks still have Scott on their roster in 2015. I don't know who's responsible for that, but it's so ridiculous.

Well minnesota has cooke and the islanders have clutterbuck too...thornton in florida. those types are everywhere, less or more skilled.

Red_Man

Well minnesota has cooke and the islanders have clutterbuck too...thornton in florida. those types are everywhere, less or more skilled.
Cooke and Clutterbuck can actually play hockey and contribute even if it's not a lot. Scott is useless. He has no place on a hockey team.

Top Bottom