• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
JT score in OT in his hometown. Feels good, man.

T7smA.gif

Tanks Leafs-Gaf. 2 much needed points.

I forgot the Leafs were playing tonight. Good thing they lost, though, even if it was in OT.

Of course they'd blow a lead in the 3rd then lose in OT. That's their schtick.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Tank masters! Considering we were ahead until the third...

So it was close enough not to raise suspicion though we could've done without the one point.

zroid

Banned
tzFKCKI.png

The fuck is wrong with Leafs coaches? Until Bozak is shipped out of town, he will simply continue to be miscast at the expense of superior players.

Pens are playing alright but unfortunately most of the A+ chances have landed on Kunitz' stick and he's tried flipping it to hot girls half his age in the stands instead of putting it in the net. I really, really hope Rutherford finds somewhere to ship him off to in the offseason.

Ursn

Ok Ducks got through that 2nd period without letting anymore goals in. Now its their time to shine! I got the die hard gear.

Tabris

Canucks fans - Can you give me a serious answer (pretend it's someone else asking this), why do you like John Garret? He is the worst to me.

Top Bottom