• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

zroid

Banned
yotes just tied it up with the perds late in the 3rd

I am enjoying reading preds fan reactions to this slide, yes it is a bit schadenfreudey but screw you

Calamari41

41 > 38
Good game, Vancouver Nation. Well played by both sides... Lack really made the difference here big time. Take care of that Cup in a couple months.

Socreges

Banned
CANUCKS

Don't worry I got this Ducks-GAF

ivpgeMeI0XUHF.gif

Stasis

Terry Crews said: "These Islanders are delicious." on the latest episode of Brooklyn Nine Nine and it made me think of Teethmummy.

It had nothing to do with the hockey team but I still had to come post it. Enjoy!

Edit: Also, I dread tomorrow as much as I look forward to it!

Calamari41

41 > 38
I haven't watched Anaheim's defence since all the acquisitions. It's pretty impressive.

Yeah I'm impressed with their performance tonight. D has been our big weakness all season... With some more time together, hopefully they'll be a machine come playoff time if we manage to make it in.

I haven't watched Anaheim's defence since all the acquisitions. It's pretty impressive.

Funny thing is we haven't either. Today is the first game for Wiz with us. Vatanen still out to boot. Not a bad showing. Eddie Lack made the difference.

Good game, Vancouver.

Don't worry Calamari, you're still welcome in Ducks nation. We lost to the best.

Yeah I'm impressed with their performance tonight. D has been our big weakness all season... With some more time together, hopefully they'll be a machine come playoff time if we manage to make it in.

We must pray.

KILL STOLL

Socreges

Banned
Funny thing is we haven't either. Today is the first game for Wiz with us. Vatanen still out to boot. Not a bad showing. Eddie Lack made the difference.

Good game, Vancouver.

Don't worry Calamari, you're still welcome in Ducks nation. We lost to the best.
Easy to do when the Ducks are ASLEEP ON THE JOB

9gDZ3.jpg

SEE WHAT I DID?

Top Bottom