• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Yeah I'm impressed with their performance tonight. D has been our big weakness all season... With some more time together, hopefully they'll be a machine come playoff time if we manage to make it in.

WIZ WAS GUD AT KEEPIN PUICK IN ZONE

helo i am an expert analysis

Yeah the Ducks are definitely COASTING right now

GET IT

they're sliding out of a god dang playoff spot is what

Easy to do when the Ducks are ASLEEP ON THE JOB

9gDZ3.jpg

SEE WHAT I DID?

The image of little ducks going to work with their little briefcases and hats and newspapers?

MVP of our hearts.

Ducks do need to get back to work though...

sADt6dA.jpg

Tabris

I almost want to lose to Calgary

Noo. I need Calgary to be 8th, Winnipeg to be 7th, and Vancouver to be 4th to 6th. Gotta increase that Canadian Stanley Cup chances.

EDIT - Wow I just realized I no longer hate Calgary. Dislike, sure, but the hate is gone. Weird. California hate has replaced Calgary.

Noo. I need Calgary to be 8th, Winnipeg to be 7th, and Vancouver to be 4th to 6th. Gotta increase that Canadian Stanley Cup chances.

EDIT - Wow I just realized I no longer hate Calgary. Dislike, sure, but the hate is gone. Weird. California hate has replaced Calgary.

Why you hate California?

GkDSfeD.jpg

Designed in California.

I dislike the Kings too

Tabris

Why you hate California?

Designed in California.

I dislike the Kings too

It's an honour. I hate California because your teams are good and compete hard. California has been the biggest thing (outside ourselves) keeping us from a Stanley Cup. You also have a lot of easily hate-able players (Perry, Getzlaf, Thornton, Doughty, etc). EDIT - SHIT I FORGOT THE MOST HATE-ABLE PLAYER OF ALL TIME - RYAN KESLER. FUCK THAT GUY.

I hate Chicago and Boston more though. I hate Boston most of all. In every sport. I hope that city stays buried in snow.

That's not very nice to wish a city to be covered in snow.

Bostonians have done nothing wrong except be dumb with their stupid ugly dumbdumb faces and their breath that smells like cocks that have been in butts.

Woops, sorry, let my Clydefrog out there for a minute.

Acid08

Banned
It's an honour. I hate California because your teams are good and compete hard. California has been the biggest thing (outside ourselves) keeping us from a Stanley Cup. You also have a lot of easily hate-able players (Perry, Getzlaf, Thornton, Doughty, etc). EDIT - SHIT I FORGOT THE MOST HATE-ABLE PLAYER OF ALL TIME - RYAN KESLER. FUCK THAT GUY.

I hate Chicago and Boston more though. I hate Boston most of all. In every sport. I hope that city stays buried in snow.

NewThornton.gif

kingslunk

No Dustin Brown?

http://gfycat.com/AssuredHandsomeAnkolewatusi

Impressive game by Kassian. I was surprised Willie put him out there in a tie game with 4 minutes left, but he made a good defensive play and then played that rush with Hamhuis perfectly. He cuts to the outside after dishing to Hamhuis to fake a drop pass, getting the defenceman out of the way so he can drive to the net. Of course Hamhuis also made a great pass and he was lucky to squeak it past Andersen.

And Horvat keeps getting better and better. He was out with a minute left for a defensive zone faceoff on a 6-on-4 and wins the draw.

Clydefrog

uh, hello? Couture?

the Suarez of the NHL

Top Bottom