• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

While I have your attention, here's some more #FunStuff from twitter

t2FQeoS.png

Good Guy QMJHL

Stupid. As someone who's done a hockey-related app in the past, there should really be a free resource for hockey stats (the basic categories, at least) so developers wouldn't have to cobble together scripts to scrape stats from sites that can break with the slightest change.

Quick

Banned

Terrible decision. And only the Islanders came out with a decent Stadium Series jersey in the past two seasons.

Interesting note that it states that Reebok was the one that decided, not the Avs or NHL.

On that note, Icethetics' JerseyWatch 2015 is out.

Notably, the Ducks, Isles and Caps are looking to debut a new alternate, and the Coyotes are going for a new home/away set.

I'm actually hoping the Ducks just reuse their Mighty Ducks jerseys, since they already have them made for the 20th anniversary game.

Islanders might actually debut a black and white third to line up with the Brooklyn Nets brand.

The Caps could just be switching their alternate jersey to a red version.

The Yotes need to stay away from their original jerseys. That throwback night was enough. :lol

Samyy

I think a Marlies win tonight puts them in a playoff spot!
A promising note, they were like close to last in the conference for the first half, really turned it up recently and its the legitimate prospects leading the way.

Curufinwe

I think a Marlies win tonight puts them in a playoff spot!
A promising note, they were like close to last in the conference for the first half, really turned it up recently and its the legitimate prospects leading the way.

You should win. Phantoms are missing their two best dmen in Manning and Gostisbehere, and they take way too many penalties.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, the dulcet tones of Doc Emrick. That can only mean it's time for our second of three consecutive WEDNESDAY NIGHT RIVALRY games!

Brooks Orpik is OUT for the Capitals tonight.

We're about to see a whooooole shitload of the Capitals from here on out. We see them for 3 of our 17 remaining games, and they could very well be a team that we see in the first round of the playoffs. We haven't seen them since the middle of our first major run this season back in December, and that was the only time this season, so I guess it's time we got nice and reacquainted.

gaming_noob

The Sabres should be penalized for sucking on purpose so much. Their first round pick should be forfeited and given to the next Stanley Cup winner.

Top Bottom