• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

zroid

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Jackman got a goal from center ice.

Feels like there've been a lot of those this season

The ghost of Toskala haunts us all

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Leafs mainly, starting to follow the Habs more now.

No problem in posting :) You'll learn pretty quick!

tumblr_msiczqHAAD1r0bwkso1_400.gif

Leafs-GAF pls, you will always be number one. A couple weeks ago, I had a dream that I somehow met zroid and he inundated me with fancy stats, at which point I said "you're a cool dude" and I woke up.

I don't think there is any escaping that.

Leafs mainly, starting to follow the Habs more now.

No problem in posting :) You'll learn pretty quick!

Please. Just Come over to Habs GAF.

Some thoughts on that Habs game:

Flynn and Mitchell Suck. They still reek of Sabres Tank Smell.
Stamkos would look better in a Leafs Jersey.
Price Standing Tall,Thanks for Stealing a point us.
Lightning's 2nd Line is fucking Scary.

Great.. We Have to Face the Sens tomorrow. I hope to fuck they don't completely shatter our bones like last time, that was a bloodbath.

Please. Just Come over to Habs GAF.

Some thoughts on that Habs game:

Flynn and Mitchell Suck. They still reek of Sabres Tank Smell.
Stamkos would look better in a Leafs Jersey.
Price Standing Tall,Thanks for Stealing a point us.
Lightning's 2nd Line is fucking Scary.

Great.. We Have to Face the Sens tomorrow. I hope to fuck they don't completely shatter our bones like last time, that was a bloodbath.
67b.jpg

zroid

Banned
WE ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO LOSE NOW

btw Shanahan is talking to the media about Kadri's... indiscretions. apparently he's had a history of them.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
No doubt he's going to ask for a trade. Looking forward to another first round pick this year.
He can ask all he wants. He's an RFA and he'll deal with it.

I think it's a pretty strong message cause the rest of the team has played like shit. Hopefully, the message is, "we're not fucking around"

Razorskin

----- ------
He can ask all he wants. He's an RFA and he'll deal with it.

I think it's a pretty strong message cause the rest of the team has played like shit. Hopefully, the message is, "we're not fucking around"
The message is "we'll tank better without you and we want to keep your production low in your Rfa year."

Top Bottom