• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

ShaneB

Rangers dominating and showing incredible puck control, it's driving me crazy! Hope for a big momentum swing in the 3rd.

Leafs win. great comeback lol.

EON3WsK.gif

Stasis

This whole game it's just Sam & Joe talking about the line changes with Mcd & G to Ovi.

We get it.

edit: So used to Sam & Joe. My bad! That's mean of me.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers are now, at least for the moment, in first place overall in the National Hockey League.

Without Henrik Lundqvist.

Shit yes, fuck this team makes some sexy plays, insane to compare this group to our guys a couple years ago.

Boudreaus facial expressions are also killing me

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
holy crap, I wasn't watching the game but based on the corsi chart, the Caps went HAM in the 3rd

8WesGnm.png

Fairly accurate. They missed a TON of shots and were just trying to throw the kitchen sink at Talbot.

Like, you look at that chart and then look at the actual shots on goal: 31-29 Rangers.

NYR

Fairly accurate. They missed a TON of shots and were just trying to throw the kitchen sink at Talbot.

Like, you look at that chart and then look at the actual shots on goal: 31-29 Rangers.
We were coasting and playing protection, even basically stopped trying to score an empty netter and just kill time. Love it, unselfish play, no risking it.

zroid

Banned
It's all about the SAT now, get with the times.

NEVER! D:

haha yeah, that's why stats ppl have started using score-adjusted corsi now, since when you're trailing you tend to take that "kitchen sink" approach more. I didn't look at the unadjusted corsi but it should be even steeper.

Top Bottom