• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

Scores goals? He hasn't been an offensive defenseman since his first year or two in the league. He has no offensive or defensive talent.

Sorry I wasn't clear I don't mean he scores them all the time. I meant he has scored a couple of good goals this post season, but otherwise he just turns the puck over constantly.

:lol Softest goal ever, how the hell did that go in?

Sorry I wasn't clear I don't mean he scores them all the time. I meant he has scored a couple of good goals this post season, but otherwise he just turns the puck over constantly.

Pretty sure he's only scored once this postseason, in the Ottawa series? Which was like his first goal in like 6 months or something stupid like that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just got home and the pens scored literally 10 seconds after I turned on the stream

fml

j-wood

Man Rinne get your fucking shit together. At this point, through these two games, he's the weak link and that's not good.

Wow, on the cam behind Pekka he had a good seal, that was just puck luck. Wow.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
That was the only possible place the puck could have gone. Rinne closed almost EVERYTHING off except for that part where his body and two limbs met

:lol How many free fucking punches to the face will these shitbag refs allow? Nashville must be pretty scared that they already gave up on using skill. :lol

Top Bottom