• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

Reckheim

Calarami if anything you should be rooting for your own conference. Really stooping to root for the pens just because your ass got beat?
I was originally gonna cheer for the preds, but reading this thread I am definitely cheering for the pens now. The drivel was unbearable the first game.

There are different motives to cheer on a team

j-wood

I'm done. Fucking self destruction in both games. Classic Tennessee sports. Can't fucking take rooting for teams in this fucking state. Happens with the titans. The grizzlies. The preds. Every fucking sport.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Calarami if anything you should be rooting for your own conference. Really stooping to root for the pens just because your ass got beat?

YX6ZTJ2.gif

I like Kessel and I like the Pens, and a wing of my family lives in Butler outside of Pittsburgh. I have no connection to Nashville and no reason to root for them.

Don't be salty just because the one thing that kept your team alive in the playoffs has decided to be a piece of shit when it really matters.

Alucard

Banned
Pens now going to actually score on a PP?

The Pens just put the Preds away this game in four minutes. Amazing. What an implosion by the Preds, and Rinne specifically.

Mind you, that Malkin shot was red hot fire.

Revenant

Pens now going to actually score on a PP?

The Pens just put the Preds away this game in four minutes. Amazing. What an implosion by the Preds, and Rinne specifically.

Mind you, that Malkin shot was red hot fire.

to be fair the fiddler OG is some bad luck.

first two are a problem though.

Top Bottom