• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

ColdPizza

Banned
The Pens are about to have 1 rookie sensation with a cup under his belt, a 2nd year goalie with 2 cups under his belt, Crosby, Malkin, et al. Unstoppable core.

j-wood

Pekka has to start catching and covering the puck. I think almost every one of the pens goals has been off a second chance because he lets it bounce

Alucard

Banned
Guentzel's play these playoffs has been weird. To me, he's been the definition of right place right time mixed with some suspect goaltending for many of his goals.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
What I really want to happen: Preds having a quick start and scoring a fast goal or two
What I'm bracing for: Preds getting shat on within the first two minutes

Anyone else watching this on the NBC sports app?

Everything in my house runs fine but this is running like shit, so I can't even watch the damn game.

Very pissed right now. Why can't the NHL just put their championship series on 1 channel?

Alucard

Banned
Preds deserved that. Pens have been sitting back since late in the first, and the Preds have been outplaying them for a while.

Top Bottom