• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Perds had about a half a dozen opportunities to get that puck out of there and just kept fanning or missing it. Whole team looks super nervous.

Habs could've got Jake... but instead chose Connor Chisp, someone who is now in the ECHL 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Power play needs alot of work though....

very close a couple times especially Kessel trying that cross crease pass to Crosby. Could stand to rip a couple and scramble in front. Second unit didn't get a lot done but I'm waiting for Kessel or Crosby to get through on one.

very close a couple times especially Kessel trying that cross crease pass to Crosby. Could stand to rip a couple and scramble in front. Second unit didn't get a lot done but I'm waiting for Kessel or Crosby to get through on one.

I thought Sheary got a nice shot off with a screen, it was off but still lol
LETS GO PENGUINS

KaYotiX

Banned
I thought it was a good powerplay, maybe some over passing but we were able to set up twice and get some good chances.

I just wish they would take a few more shots from the point. I know they are great at moving the puck but sometimes ripping it and getting a lucky bounce or deflection is all ya need.

zroid

Banned
I remember when everyone and their mom were saying there's no way you replace Fleury after he played so well vs the Caps

j-wood

The difference is Murray is stopping these pucks cold. Pekka is letting them bounce and pens get a second shot.

Pekka has to start covering and stopping those.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Finally the other team get a too many men! I'm not complaining as it's a pretty obvious call when that happens but still they messed up two or three times against Ottowa

Top Bottom