• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm most likely missing ALL of games 1-4. Fucking sucks. So please just don't get swept Rangers, not just because I wanna at least see the last game, but also because fuck the Kings.

Go Rags.

I'm watching this shit. Go California Chrome.

My favorite horse. Had no idea it was trained in Los Alamitos until I read a story about it.

mg_9389.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
So salty so good. I guess the guy has a point or whatever. I don't really understand horse racing.

I don't know anything either but I totally see what he's saying. It would be like if after Game 7 of the SCF, the winner had to play one more game against the Ducks or the Hawks who have been resting up all this time.

I don't know anything either but I totally see what he's saying. It would be like if after Game 7 of the SCF, the winner had to play one more game against the Ducks or the Hawks who have been resting up all this time.

That makes sense, so they train these horses, skip some races and come in fresh to stop the triple crown from happening?

...But I'll take it if it means one more game for Teemu

Damn, Dustin Brown doing a Toyota commercial? Didn't know he could read those cue cards.

EDIT: Holy shit NBC, this is why you lost the NBA. You suck ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom