• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futureman

It's always weird with a penalty late in the game like that. Obviously you want your team to have a man advantage, but Pens just were on top of it and kept clearing the puck. I don't think the Sharks had a shot there at the end.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
tumblr_n3xjqxfnzi1rbvja1o3_r1_400.0.gif

Acid08

Banned
Jones was so great tonight. If he can keep that up and we decide to stick to playing like we did in the second then the Sharks got this.

Alucard

Banned
Jones was so great tonight. If he can keep that up and we decide to stick to playing like we did in the second then the Sharks got this.

Jones was great, but you've gotta remember that the Pens will dictate the play for various spurts as well. It's going to be a tight series.

Tonight was really damn good. I imagine most neutral fans would have enjoyed that one.

Always feels good to come out on the winning end of close ones like that. See you for game 2 on Wednesday, Sharks.

Acid08

Banned
Jones was great, but you've gotta remember that the Pens will dictate the play for various spurts as well. It's going to be a tight series.

Tonight was really damn good. I imagine most neutral fans would have enjoyed that one.

Always feels good to come out on the winning end of close ones like that. See you for game 2 on Wednesday, Sharks.

Oh for sure but I'd say for about 35 minutes tonight the Sharks weren't playing the way they usually play. When they were then the Pens D was having trouble moving pucks up and we were getting sustained zone time. We're only going to get better from here on out.

Nieto should be drawing in too which should give us a different look up front.

Futureman

It's gonna be a tight series for sure. Would love to see a 6-0 Pens victory on Wednesday though.

Everything going to plan so far for a Pens sweep. Game 4 will go to double OT pushing the Crosby game winner to the 7th on my birthday.

It's gonna be a tight series for sure. Would love to see a 6-0 Pens victory on Wednesday though.

Everything going to plan so far for a Pens sweep. Game 4 will go to double OT pushing the Crosby game winner to the 7th on my birthday.
Looooooooooooooooooooool I'm glad you don't ask for much 😉

Livingskeletons

If I pulled that off, would you die?

Lol what.
This isn't basketball, you can't plan that far ahead in hockey.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dan Rosen Verified account
‏@drosennhl

Bryan Rust is day to day with an upper body injury, according to Mike Sullivan, who isn't going to say any more than that anyway.

Futureman

Just kidding, don't want to disrespect my best friend Sidney.

I texted him about getting that Game 4 winning goal but he hasn't responded.

Alucard

Banned
hung over as all fuck, but it was worth it. What a start to this series, great game.

Undoubtedly. Some of the most entertaining hockey all season long. Can't imagine a neutral being bored during that one. Hope it does well ratings-wise.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I had a dream that the Penguins won game one and dominated the Sharks for stretches of it. Whoa.

hxtF7uH.jpg

Weren't most analysts that were picking SJ saying 6 or 7 games? I don't think that game 1 result would change the media narrative yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom