• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Did you already forget that Tarasenko also had a boy the night before Game 7 and we all know nothing fucking happened

bremon

Probably because his son is destined to be frowned on by the gods for not being born 9lbs 1oz. The crystal ball does not lie.

Alucard

Banned
Did you already forget that Tarasenko also had a boy the night before Game 7 and we all know nothing fucking happened

Was his weight the same as his dad's number? NO. Alucard says Malkin gets at least one point tonight. Crosby gets two. At least.

Line_HTX

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 53m53 minutes ago

Heading up to Pittsburgh for Game 2. #letsgopens #sorrynotsorrysharks

SMH, PFT...

Alucard

Banned
Fuck it. I'm skipping dinner.

4hvmvIs.jpg

The 3-0 streak is on the line.

bremon

Was his weight the same as his dad's number? NO. Alucard says Malkin gets at least one point tonight. Crosby gets two. At least.
Lol one point. Maybe a ballsy call if he was a fourth liner. Expecting a point out of a top dollar player like Malkin is well within reason. However, neither of those things will happen because you didn't buy enough chips :(

Quick

Banned
PK Subban wearing a generic NHL jersey on one of Gatorade's commercial - he's clearly doesn't care about his team and thinks he represents the NHL.

Smh classless.

RedRum

Banned
PK Subban wearing a generic NHL jersey on one of Gatorade's commercial - he's clearly doesn't care about his team and thinks he represents the NHL.

Smh classless.

Everything you say I read in Don's voice, Quick. Scary shit.

Chris R

At least Pittsburgh sings along. I hate how the Avs crowd just yells "Flag was still there" or how the Stars just yell "Stars".

don't get me started on Chicago's clapping bullshit

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Smh classless.
Noticed that too and it's weird because Sid is wearing his Pens jersey in the same commercial. Must be some licensing issue with the Habs.

RedRum

Banned
I hit that share button for FB thing at the top of the thread out of curiosity and I fucking thought it posted Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath on my feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom