• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Beer suggestions for tonight? Got lagunitas IPA last couple times

Franziskaner-Brau-Munchen--Germny--c.gif

Alucard

Banned
Got my Ridgies, but it took 3 stores. I think this is a limited edition created by Old Dutch. Says "food truck edition" on the bag. I picked up the last bag of the flavour I've been eating for the past 4 victories. There's another flavour at the store, and it's literally the last Ridgies bag on the shelf. If the Pens win tonight, I may have to call around for more Ridgies.

Got franzis, didn't have the other

Got my Ridgies, but it took 3 stores. I think this is a limited edition created by Old Dutch. Says "food truck edition" on the bag. I picked up the last bag of the flavour I've been eating for the past 4 victories. There's another flavour at the store, and it's literally the last Ridgies bag on the shelf. If the Pens win tonight, I may have to call around for more Ridgies.

That's dedication

We don't accept spineless people on our bandwagon anyway, in fact we don't accept bandwagons at all.

:lol There were no complaints like 2 years ago...

Wouldn't mind watching them but everything kind of ended when I got a job and now I can't stay up until 1am watching hockey games anymore.

RedRum

Banned
Movie night here. Won't be able to watch the game, but will keep tabs on this thread. Make the commentary good for me guys

PillarEN

I miss games starting 7 minutes after the official starting time.
Yeah I know I've already complained about this but c'mon. I blame Bettman.

Calamari41

41 > 38
My mother in law: "I'm voting for the Penguins because they were showing pictures of Pittsburgh and I was remembering the time we visited there. At least I think it was Pittsburgh we went to."

We went to Philadelphia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom