• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I went to check Acid's post history to see what might have gotten him banned and it only then dawned on me that he doesn't ever stray from the hockey threads.

Pikma

Banned
Wait what, acid banned?

giphy.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
all of Acids posts are in here

THE CALL IS COMING

FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE

I blame Alucard, fuck that snitch

WHAT HAPPENED BISH/XIA

Sharks better give me my money's worth. I'm going to be pissed if they act like Game 1 and Game 2 tonight. Better not be like the last game I went to in the last round either which was terrible.

yuraya

Really shitty of NBC not to put this on local prime time tonight. Fucking NBCSN ughh. They've done this with the cup finals for like 4 years in a row now. They'll air some meaningless regular season game on local prime time in March but they won't do it for a Stanley Cup finals game in June. They really need to stop.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Really shitty of NBC not to put this on local prime time tonight. Fucking NBCSN ughh. They've done this with the cup finals for like 4 years in a row now. They'll air some meaningless regular season game on local prime time in March but they won't do it for a Stanley Cup finals game in June. They really need to stop.

They also did this during the ABC/ESPN days, so fucking stupid.

Alucard

Banned
At a one-year-old's birthday party all afternoon. Food galore. Mixed Creole kid. Bbq chicken, pork, and more. My God. And Ridgies in 2 hours. Barf.

Let's go Pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom