• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

imBask

Banned
WWtv1zG.png

Calamari41

41 > 38
Happy for Calamari, he's been waiting a long time to watch his Penguins win it.

I want to thank my family, my coaches, but most of all I want to thank the big guy, Friedrich Nietzsche, for inspiring me to exert my Will to Power over my inferior opponents.

Alucard

Banned
Amazing to think that the Pens could win the Cup AT HOME on Thursday. I've seen all three Cup wins, but winning on the road has always left quiet arenas during the Pens' celebrations. I want to see Consol PARTY on Thursday. Streamers, balloons, Lemieux popping open some champagne...the works. I know I'm getting ahead of myself of course. Still a lot of work left.

Let's go Pens. So close. So beautiful...

MrT-SingleTear.gif

Wiz Khalifa > Metallica
We will probably bring out The Clarks ffs...

How about Eric Fucking Fehr! Finally buries one. How many amazing looks has he gotten these playoffs, only to miss the net entirely? Whatever, I'll take it.

Huge bounce back game from Murray. I thought he had his best game in G3 up until he let in the soft Ward goal, and he responded with his best game start-to-finish. Kid has ice in his veins. (It's worth mentioning that he seems to be sharper when he's not only facing 15 shots a game).

Can't wait for Thurs. Really hope we can raise the cup on home ice for once. We really need to stop sitting on the two goal leads, though...

omg! Haha...

Wish I could go to G5, but gonna be in NYC the rest of the week. Hopefully no crazed Rangers fans assault me. I'll wear my Yankees cap just in case...

Calamari41

41 > 38
My parents are actually going to be in Butler visiting family by the time of the Cup Ceremony, I should have gone on the trip with them and snuck into the city to drink with my real fam.

So GAF, who gets the Conn Smythe? Kessel, Crosby and Letang are all strong contenders.

If the Pens win, god willing they do, but it's still an if.

Media votes and media loves Crosby so probs Crosby, but by and by Kessel is why they got to the finals, he was huge tonight, so it should be Kessel.
Plus after all the shit in Toronto, Kessel getting the Smythe would be an amazing story.

So as a salty blues fan who hasn't watched the finals, what's up with the sharks now? Is Pittsburgh that good or is San Jose just not playing with the same energy they had earlier?

3N16MA

Banned
So GAF, who gets the Conn Smythe? Kessel, Crosby and Letang are all strong contenders.

I think Kessel has the edge. Leads the team in goals and points while staying out of the box. His line has been given the most coverage through the playoffs at this point.

I wouldn't be surprised if Crosby won (deserving).

I just want them to close it out. A bunch of guys on the team can win the Conn Smythe and I would be fine with it. Just win that 4th game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom