• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Party

I really hope my team comes through tonight. In my heart, I've resigned myself to the likely outcome. But this team has been such a joy to have this year, and I'm not ready for it to end :(

zroid

Banned
a43fcc9fdd7f404b96f93f562a1cde87.png

Pens fans don't have anything to worry about. Even if they lose tonight, they'll win game 6 to clinch the cup. I'm wearing my jersey one last time today before I pack it away for the summer.

PillarEN

Soundtrack for what?

Malkin has the right idea with Black and Yellow. Gonchar picking Imagine Dragons? That song is punishment.

Alucard

Banned
Pens fans don't have anything to worry about. Even if they lose tonight, they'll win game 6 to clinch the cup. I'm wearing my jersey one last time today before I pack it away for the summer.

I don't want game six. Everything needs to lead to the Pens wrapping it up at home tonight. The city of Pittsburgh and Penguins fans around the world are watching and waiting. It needs to happen tonight!

purg3

slept with Malkin
My office faces consol and it was awesome seeing so many people out this morning. Have fun Pittsburgh gaf.

Let's go pens!

Got the autographed Crosby jersey hanging above the TV, while my Penguins garden gnome is sporting a Penguins watch around his neck.

I'm ready guys!

owlbeak

LET'S FUCKING GO PENS! :D

HBK SHIRT ON, LAGUNITAS COLD! I am fucking pumped! Do it for Duper! I wanna cry tonight. Also I want Kessel to eat hot dogs out of Lord Stanley's cup and shit all over the Toronto media.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Penguins vs Sharks, Stanley Cup Final Game 5.

Come on Sharks, win one in Pitt so this series lasts longer. And eat some of their obnoxious fans while you're at it.

Quick

Banned
Look at all those cocky people thinking this shit is in the bag. I change my mind, I hope the Sharks win tonight and I hope it's a blow out.

On one hand, I want this all over with.

On the other hand though...it would just be so hilarious if the Sharks pull out a win tonight.

Alucard

Banned
CBC focusing on Kessel in that intro a bit. Need a gif of him bowing his head as a Leaf on the bench and then raising it as a Penguin.

#CupForKessel

LET'S GO PENS.

On one hand, I want this all over with.

On the other hand though...it would just be so hilarious if the Sharks pull out a win tonight.

I'm nervous as hell considering all the posting and articles discussing them winning (this is typical, but still).

Only thing I feel good about is we have home ice. The crowd will be loud, the ice will be good. I hope they can come out flying

Alucard

Banned
This goes two ways:

-The Pens ride the wave and crush the Sharks
-The Pens get overexcited and make a ton of mistakes because they're not focused enough on the task at hand

Hope it's the former.

The butterflies are settling in my stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom