• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

Stat!

Man, I wasn't used to my guy last night. Didn't have my best night and I couldn't do anything offensively or defensively aside from the last game. Nice to see you play Vis.

Anyone on this afternoon or tonight?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Aces you alive?!!!!
terminator-thumbs-up.gif

Milly79

Gooooooood shit tonight.

Beat the 76 ranked team (went down to 90), then played the new 76 overall team (went down to 79). Wasn't pretty at all, but we got it done.

moop1167

Nice games.

They need to come out with the Moop Enhanced Edition of NHL next year that contains more time allowed on replays.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Nice games.

They need to come out with the Moop Enhanced Edition of NHL next year that contains more time allowed on replays.
And allows for direct head shots, knee on knees and 10,000 new dekes, $150 special edition.

Stat!

Good shit last night, we dominated every game

Aces played like he was possessed (or remote controlled)

Thank you. I thought last night was one of my better nights. Had a couple hat tricks, lots of goals, lots of scoring chances. I've been practicing my shot (not that my shot is the area of my game that needs working on) too so its nice to see results.

Sorry, couldn't talk last night. Was having my robotic voice box replaced.

Top Bottom