• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A day left before the playoffs, I might be on after the Habs game, depends if anyone else wants to get some final games in.

Red_Man

Alright so playoffs start tomorrow night, no one will be on but we'll have the next 3-4 days to do it, so everyone needs to post when you're good. Looks like the roster will be some kind of set up of the following people:

Myself
Aces
Moop
Milly
Schuey

And then substitutes if one of these people can't make it. I should be good Thursday or Friday.

Stat!

Thursday/Friday sounds good. (Friday would be great but don't care if its Thursday).

It was a good month. 96-22-5. Finished at 114 in the Elite and at one point were 93 overall in the Elite (not just seasonal). Way to go everyone.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
It may be tough to play for me. The in-laws are coming to visit Thursday till Monday. If I do play it will most likely not be until late at night.

Red_Man

Moop when is good for you? I'll be on tonight for some practice because I think I'm going to switch my hand too.

moop1167

My parents are here until Friday. Depending on what I do I could be on sometime this weekend but late. If that doesn't work for others then I can give up my spot.

So maybe tomorrow night late or Saturday late.

Milly79

Highly unlikely I can do Friday-Sunday.

Tonight is looking like the only night. Friday, there is a small chance I could be able to, but I'll have to see as I'm supposed to hang out with friends.

Go with whatever night gets you the most people. I don't really care about sacrificing my spot.

Red_Man

If Schuey get's on we'll run 4's or 5s if a 5th gets on, otherwise we won't have enough people for another night.

Red_Man

Do it tomorrow. I might still get on for some practice, but I dunno if I can, I have a friend coming over that want's to play Far Cry.

Red_Man

Good... game
i_see_what_you_did_there_by_thewordslinger-d46vrrq.gif

Lets aim for a 9 pm EST start for the playoffs tomorrow if everyone is cool with that? Milly - Myself - Aces & Schuey if he can - Delryk

I'm assuming Schuey can't play so if someone else wants to play if he can't just let us know.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
i_see_what_you_did_there_by_thewordslinger-d46vrrq.gif

Lets aim for a 9 pm EST start for the playoffs tomorrow if everyone is cool with that? Milly - Myself - Aces & Schuey if he can - Delryk

I'm assuming Schuey can't play so if someone else wants to play if he can't just let us know.

I will see if i can play tomorrow. I will let you know for sure closer to game time.

Red_Man

Sounds good, we can adjust the time if that helps too. If you can't don't worry about it, family comes before this club of misfits.

Top Bottom