• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

zsswimmer

praise whatever Higher Power you believe in!

as most of you know, I play a lot of FIFA and despite the few weird videos out there of guys hugging it out, the FIFA collision engine works really well. So unless they completely botch it, the collision physics should be a lot better

i can already hear Moop's whining about how loose puck dekes will take no skill now. You better learn how to weave then, capt...

looks like you left out this part ;)

Enforcer Engine – There is a code in hockey, when it's broken you have to respond. A first for the NHL franchise, Fight Night technology delivers a new 3rd person experience, physics-based punch targeting and player size differentiation to every fight, creating the most authentic and electrifying experience yet.

1752037_o.gif

No homo

looks like you left out this part ;)

who is this lurker???

Oh shit I forgot u were on the club :)

Yea I'm pretty pumped for new fighting too, unlike that pacifist ACES who would rather EA gets the physics for skating in a straight line right before fixing fighting

I see Philly is in full chimp mode tonight Viz

You need to lay off the seasoning my Canadian friend, u seem extra salty tonight...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The one touch dekeing sounds good, and the enforcer engine could be great if they can apply well. If it stops teams from being full of chimps that would be great, Swims time to shine!

I can play some games until around 9 est btw if people want to get some games in.

That was a fucking disgrace

If we're gonna play that dumb then I'm done for the year

2 consecutive games against the same team and we just tried to force it in the zone every time to no avail. DUMP THE FUCKING PUCK YOU IDIOTS!

Top Bottom