• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct for NA/EU coming tomorrow (3DS, Q1 2014 games)

cafemomo

*On tomorrow's Nintendo Direct*

And to finish, please take a look at this:

*Plays footage of Picross e4, announcing that it will arrive by December*

No mention of localizing DQ VII, Fantasy Life, MH 4. No hints at Monolith Soft's 3DS game. No new Metroid. No mention of GBA and GC VC. No 3DS Miiverse announcement.

Just Picross.

nah it will be 45 mins detailing new swapnote templates

Drago

No mention of localizing DQ VII, Fantasy Life, MH 4. No hints at Monolith Soft's 3DS game. No new Metroid. No mention of GBA and GC VC. No 3DS Miiverse announcement.

Just Picross.

That's alright by me!

Just Picross.

I would totally be fine with another Picross game, sir. Picross all day, err day.

JavyOO7

Oh man, completely forgot about virtual console. My hope is that not only do they release the N64 and GBA systems, but they have all the other systems available from Wii to transition over to Wii U. That would be lovely. So lovely.

But I feel that won't happen until 2014. And I think its going to happen mid 2014 instead of early 2014. =/

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Give it to me
zaUGpXQ.jpg

Mariolee

3DS am cry

At first I hated the notion, but I actually started warming up to the idea of using small mobile games and apps in order to promote the games on their actual system. For example, on a GT interview with Kyle Bosman, Kaiser was discussing with him how Sony right now is doing the Knack mobile game that offers bonuses that can be unlocked in the actual Knack video game. Previously, the Pokemon Company released the Pokedex for iOS to promote Black/White.

I would't mind seeing more stuff like that. It advertises Nintendo games and IPs while not cheapening the Nintendo brand.

Less Mushroom Run and more Pokedex. A complimentary game so to speak.

Just expecting stuff like reminding us that Zelda will be out soon, some Bravely Default news, maybe some new footage of the new Kirby. Nothing incredible but some safe updates on games we know, maybe one little surprise.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Surely a Link To The Past VC release has to be inevitable?

Drona

Banned
I want another crossover joint project.

Zelda X Berserk

The mystical land that Gutts is searching for to heal Caska? Hyrule. The one to teach him the art of killing pure evil? Link.

This isnt a joke post, i mean it. MAKES PERFECT FUCKING SENSE

ANI-BRK-001__33769.1316502457.400.400.jpg
triforceU(2).jpg

Edit: Kentaro(berserk manga) is a lazy fuck, might as well start filling in wholes for him since he cant make up his mind about anything!!!

They better be replacing Swapnote with Miiverse.....unacceptable to not be able to communicate at all with the people on my friends list.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Edit: Kentaro(berserk manga) is a lazy fuck, might as well start filling in wholes for him since he cant make up his mind about anything!!!

He's too busy playing Idolmaster. BERSERK x Zelda would be cool since GUTS is trying to get to the Elf kingdom, and Hylians look like Elves. But one problem. Puck is an Elf of the Pisky species. So I think any attempt at crossover wouldn't go over too well.

But I'd like a BERSERK Zelda game. But then people would tell me to play Dark Souls.

What I really want to know is.... will they push out notifications about this via Spotpass, and can we still get stuff from Nikki about these things even though they've shut down the user side of Swapnote?

Weiss

Banned
Please be GBA and SNES games on the 3DS virtual console. Please be GBA and SNES games on the 3DS virtual console.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Let's keep our expectations in check. Don't expect anything that hasn't been announced already.

Zelda: Link Between Worlds trailer
Mario Party trailer
Bravely Default trailer + release date
Kirby trailer

MAYBE a trailer for the new Yoshi's Island and VC announcements. A promotion to give people incentive to buy more games would be nice.

Drago

Honest expectations/predictions (NA)

Link Between Worlds final trailer/several minutes wasted
New Bravely Default trailer + NA date
Layton 6 NA date
Ace Attorney 5 DLC case date (right after show?)
Yoshi's New Island trailer, release month
Some 3DS VC announcement
At least one major localization announcement (MH4, DQVII, etc.)

Plus some brief WiiU focus, such as a reminder that Mario 3D World is next week and an indie reel (Shin'en)

Yah.

I want another crossover joint project.

Zelda X Berserk

The mystical land that Gutts is searching for to heal Caska? Hyrule. The one to teach him the art of killing pure evil? Link.

This isnt a joke post, i mean it. MAKES PERFECT FUCKING SENSE

ANI-BRK-001__33769.1316502457.400.400.jpg
triforceU(2).jpg

Honestly it makes zero sense but in a world where SMT x FE may actually get released into the real world nothing seems impossible.

Drona

Banned
He's too busy playing Idolmaster. BERSERK x Zelda would be cool since GUTS is trying to get to the Elf kingdom, and Hylians look like Elves. But one problem. Puck is an Elf of the Pisky species. So I think any attempt at crossover wouldn't go over too well.

But I'd like a BERSERK Zelda game. But then people would tell me to play Dark Souls.

I would be satisfied with a simple action title, something up Kamiya's alley. After Asura's Wrath, i have been itching for another Berserk title. since the DC/PS2 releases.

It would be funny seeing it happen, there are some parallels . Both Legendary heroes with a legendary blade, Zodd and Ganon, Gutts has a fairy....

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
What will most likely happen:

Nintendo will reiterate that the Mario & Luigi bundle is now available at retail
Announcement in regards to Super Mario 3D World
Small recap of Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds & Mario Party
Bravely Default release date (early February) - Special Edition announced
Monster Hunter 4 release date (late March)
Indie mash-up trailer for 3DS & Wii U
anddddddddddd
Dragon Quest 7
plz :(

Top Bottom