• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct for NA/EU coming tomorrow (3DS, Q1 2014 games)

Rootbeer

Banned
:( wish they would not change the time. 8am is later than usual. that's when I get off work... I can't watch it live now :| it's usually 6 or 7am

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Iwata will remind people about what's out and what's about to get released.
We hope yu ah wooking foward to playing A Wink Between Wolds

end Direct

:p
BXK1D4tCMAAe4md.jpg

We'll probably get some Kirby 3DS and BD footage tho :3

What I want the most - as like right now - is SMT IV in EU before christmas. That and miiverse. And MH4, DQ7. and SURPRISE DQXI Q3 2014 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zalman

Nintendo UK UStream is trolling :

Funny, the previous Direct wasn't focused on Wii U titles... definitely a mistake, since the EU announcement said "focused on 3DS".
Well, it seems that Shin'ens game will be there and we know they're working on a Wii U game, so maybe we could see SOME Wii U games too.

L~A

Thought of a possible announcement for the Direct : Denpa Men 3, maybe? It was released in Japan this September, IIRC. An early 2014 release sounds ot far-fetched.

MYE

As for new releases, I wood like to take a minute to tawk to yu about a game fom ow friends at Shinen.
Anfotunatly thea is no footage to sho yu at tha moment, as the team is woking haad to make the best experience possibel, so please look fowad to new deveropments regading this titel

As for new releases, I wood like to take a minute to tawk to yu about a game fom ow friends at Shinen.
Anfotunatly thea is no footage to sho yu at tha moment, as the team is woking haad to make the best experience possibel, so please look fowad to new deveropments regading this titel

Classy.

Seik

Banned
Iwata: ''Do you remember Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem?''
*winks*
Iwata: ''It is my pleasure to announce that we are releasing the game, worldwide, right now, today.''
*Presses a big shiny red button on a table, giving a signal to Nintendo planes all around the world to drop crates of games to all retailers around the world at the same time and makes it available to buy on the E-Shop.*
Iwata: *laugh then bow*
-ND ends-
-SMTxFE trailer and demo up on the E-Shop.-

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
2DS pokemon bundle which stealthily includes a Wii U
$350

Zalman

ibghwmudqbga0.gif

Oh god, I read that EXACTLY like Iwata. Bravo. Now someone needs to post the Zeruda pic, with the skyward sword artstyle.

Realistically I'm thinking Bravely Default date for US, SMTIV date for EU. MH4 for the West. Some Yoshi/Kirby news. Something Shin'en. AA5 DLC.

Maybe a Pokemon X/Y event.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
I'll be happy with a Monster Hunter 4 date. I've always wanted to try that series and it seems too late to jump on 3 now. A Bravely Default date would be swell also.

Comedy Persona 5 option.

Kater

Banned
Still 6 hours left, meh. This day is way too long already.
Come on, clock! I want To hear some game announcements from Shibata already! D:

Frodo

Okay... Woke up and I'm feeling hype.

Waiting for the Star Tropics, F-Zero, Wave Race, 1080 and Pokemon Snap U announcement in a few hours.

Birathen

You know that wont happen.. This is what will happen. 30 minutes of 3DS sitting on a throne made out of OLED Vitas. ALBW theme playing in the background. Screen goes blank. FIREWORKS, Iwata enters from the left "Please understand" fade out. 30 minute reel with GC and N64 HD games all set to be released 23rd december. Then Iwata rips Santas head off and wears it like a crown. "There's a new santa in town." END

I'm happy if I get to see new ALBW stuff :) But for the love of WiiU, do a Direct focused on it. :(

Aiii

So not worth it
This being at 5PM instead of 4PM in Europe is a rather lame move on their part. I used to watch this in the office, but since I'm driving home at 5PM, I guess I can't see it live anymore.

tsab

• Letterbox cancellation please understand
  • Miiverse 3DS
  • Web e-shop
  • more 2DS colours
  • NNID for 3DS
  • re-released DS games as DSiware. 3DS firmware update to launch dsiware from SD cards DIRECTLY.
  • DKC trilogy 3D classics announced
I
be
lie
ve

MegaMelon

Where are people getting an xy event from? Don't get me wrong I REALLY
really
want one but I can't see why'd they would announce it like this.

Anyways, Monster Hunter and SMT 4 come on Nintendo

On the subject of Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword, I think these are all great games and I love them all.

I don't understand why anyone thinks negatively about any of them.

Also, never been fond of mocking "Asian accents".

qq more

Here comes the Megaton, fucking F-Zero XG by Sumo Digital.

I don't really play F-Zero but I would buy it because of Sumo. Sonic Racing Transformed was just so great... It was my GOTY candidate!

On the subject of Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword, I think these are all great games and I love them all.

I don't understand why anyone thinks negatively about any of them.

Also, never been fond of mocking "Asian accents".

I love the parts of Wind Waker I've played so far but I think some people didn't like it for its easy difficulty (for veteran players) and Triforce Hunt? I can't get into Twilight Princess because of the opening... it just bored me, but I might give it another chance. I haven't played Skywards Sword so I can't judge it.

It all comes down to tastes and what people can and cannot tolerate, to be honest.

Dinskugga

I want the following stuff

GBA GAMES ON 3DS VC
Yoshi Island - Rel Date
New information about Kirby and maybe a Rel Date or a estimate (Q2 2014 or something)
Some new game we dont know about yet.

L~A

I have to admit, I don't quite like how "late" this Direct is. I really prefer 3PM/4PM, so I hope it's just because this Direct is EU/US only, without a Japanese presentation.

Flipnote 3D
Jett Rocket II
Miiverse 3DS
ALBW's secret post-game feature; a full remake of LttP included
GBA VC for 3DS

C'mon Iwatty, crush my hopes and dreams baby

Asd202

Iwata: ''Do you remember Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem?''
*winks*
Iwata: ''It is my pleasure to announce that we are releasing the game, worldwide, right now, today.''
*Presses a big shiny red button on a table, giving a signal to Nintendo planes all around the world to drop crates of games to all retailers around the world at the same time and makes it available to buy on the E-Shop.*
Iwata: *laugh then bow*
-ND ends-
-SMTxFE trailer and demo up on the E-Shop.-

Sells like shit and FE is never going to come back to home concoles ever again.

Top Bottom