• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

terrisus

Darn, for some reason I thought this was at 3PM EDT, not 6PM EDT >.>

Oh well, 3 hours to be productive sit around on GAF

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
Calm down GAF! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GW0Vnr9Yc

The train hasn't left the station yet.

JGuLz42.gif

JDSN

Banned
I dont know how you guys always managed to lose it when dealing with direct.

Some motherfuckers arent meant to ride on the train.

AdanVC

I'm 98% sure the Direct will start with a StarFox U trailer. Just like they did with Majora's Mask or Fire Emblem. That will make the Direct for me. Can't believe we have seen nothing about that game.

Qurupeke

I'm 98% sure the Direct will start with a StarFox U trailer. Just like they did with Majora's Mask or Fire Emblem. That will make the Direct for me. Can't believe we have seen nothing about that game.

And then, at the very end of the trailer, Samus' airship appears and the logo changes to StarFox x Metroid. :eek:

Griss

You know you're getting old when you decide to skip a Nintendo Direct to play golf after work with coworkers.

Oh well, hopefully I come home to some new Mario Kart 8 DLC news and some Fire Emblem news and one surprise.

As for Splatoon and Xenoblade, I'm on media blackout for those, so whatever. I've seen enough to get me to buy 'em day 1. At that point I like to go dark.

Top Bottom