• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

Akhe

What if the direct itself is the april fools joke and theres no direct today....

Well...

witch-hunt.jpg

Fuck it, no nap, only 4 hours sleep this night, can´t sleep. Hype.

STAR FOX
SPLATOON
PAPER MARIO
sorry zelda wiiu was delayed, here have TWILIGHT PRINCESS HD
again, sorry zelda wiiu was delayed....... SIKE, APRIL FOOLS SUCKERS
MEWTWO CGI TRAILER
NEW F-ZERO
DEVILS THIRD TRAILER
POKKEN TRAILER
YOSHI´S WOOLY WOLRD
XENOBLADE RELEASE THIS YEAR

BNh8NcA.gif

But wait, what is this? It looks familiar...... NEW METROID

mSj0cDe.gif

RPGCrazied

They scheduled this direct way too fucking late.

What happened to scheduling them in the morning

I always managed to time those better, whether I was on a proper sleep schedule or a reverse one.

I'm guessing the Treehouse Live thing is messing with it. Since they probably can't do the Treehouse thing until after business hours.

I'm guessing the Treehouse Live thing is messing with it. Since they probably can't do the Treehouse thing until after business hours.
Makes sense actually. Yeah, my body is used to morning directs.
I may nod off to sleep during the Direct. After work it is hard to get energy.

it is due to mature stuff that will be shown in the direct which push the EU timing to midnight, most likely
Only if Devil's Third is shown. I remember while in the UK mature TV had to be late at night.

JoeM86

Yeah it's almost certainly due to M rated games. It's either have this on late or blank out parts of the Direct in certain countries.

Grylvak

Guys, this may or may not be leaked from the Direct!

OC3bVnMl.png

Happy April Fools day everyone. Enjoy the Hype! <3

This is the INTERNET for crying out loud! Is it really necessary to pay attention to TV broadcast schedules? People are gonna tune in at their convenience and the stream is archived anyway....

Doesn't make sense that the Treehouse stream would impact the timing of the actual Direct...

Splatoon release date
Xenoblade Chronicles X release date
Fire Emblem If info
Star Fox Wii U footage
Fatal Frame V localization
Bravely Second
Mewtwo dlc releasing after the Direct
my reaction:
5c7.gif

LETS. FUCKING. GO.

The last Direct to be a 3PM PT was the Smash Bros. one.
I bet it has to do with scheduling in some way. Bet this Direct will not interfere with normal day routines compared to say E3.

RPGCrazied

Eh? It's not like it's something they do in their spare time.

Some people actually have fun jobs...

Sure, they work on games, like testing and localizing. I just meant streaming a game and having a good time doing so. What do I know, maybe they can do this Treehouse at any time. I thought E3 was special, well cause, those 3 days are nothing but games.

jmizzal

Outside of crazy stuff, I will be happy the most for
Xenoblade XC release date for summer in the west
Fatal Frame U coming to the west
Devils third looking great
and Splatoon demo announced

Top Bottom