• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

MarkusRJR

I have a night shift at 5:30 CST (30 minutes into the ND), and at work I can't bring my phone around with me. If I'm lucky I can catch 15 minutes then wait through my 7 hour shift to catch the rest. The hype will destroy me. 😂

We need a version of this:

ZfeXtdt.gif

With the Nintendo Direct logo instead of E3.
Holy cow! Rofl!!!!!

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Ok, back just in time to enjoy the Direct here, on GAF. I expect a release date for Splatoon and Yoshi and I hope for a release date for Xenoblade X. I also expect Splatoon amiibo and a new game announcement (hopefully for Wii U). Based on the time of airing, I think Devil's Third (or Fatal Frame 5) will be in the Direct, hopefully with release dates too.

Here is my biggest dilemma for the direct - Pizza Hut, Dominos, or Frozen?? I want my heart to explode from the grease in tandem with my mind from the bombs, so I should probably choose the worst one of the three.

Pizza Hut it is?

L95

Here is my biggest dilemma for the direct - Pizza Hut, Dominos, or Frozen?? I want my heart to explode from the grease in tandem with my mind from the bombs, so I should probably choose the worst one of the three.

Pizza Hut it is?

Dominos!
Oh you wanted a good one?

xaszatm

Banned

Pizza Hut it is?

I always found Domino's to be the greasier of the two, if that helps. I don't like pizza.

Pizza Hut it is?

Dominos.

Do the two for $5.99. Get a medium pizza with no sauce, cheddar cheese and spinach. Get stuffed jalapeno cheese bread for your other item.

Enjoy life.

Sadist

Rösti;158438752 said:
I believe it's from some Canadian promo thing they had last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z3sg2QFeJs

Some Canada exclusive stream from last year, or was it 2 years ago
Thanks.

I know some of us hate on Reggie, but there are moments where I think the guy is amazing in some of these promo vids. The one with him rolling over a bedsheet with his face printed on it in Animal Crossing had me in tears.

Pachimari

I'm going in with no expectations this time. Though, it would be nice with a confirmed release date for Splatoon and an Amiibo of one of the squids.

Top Bottom