• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

AdanVC

Rösti;158438284 said:
You also get mirrored Reggie as a bonus:

mirroredreggiedeuqy.png

I love Nintendo gaf.

Wow -- dominos it is then. It's fun having GAF make life decisions for you! Next I'll ask you who I should marry, Rosalina or Samus. Stay tuned!

I AM SO HYPED FOR THIS DIRECT!!!!!!!!!

...that is until I found out I had a group meeting when it starts...

Is there a spoiler-free thread where I can get the link without being spoiled?

I know I should have made a gif folder :/

I feel
in my pants
that this Direct is going to be one of the best ever. They can't disappoint after the Zelda delay.

cafemomo

Do we know the length?

30 mins.

first 5 is apologizing for giving into the mobile devil/zelda delay
next 10 are showcasing the new MK8 DLC by showing live races by iwata and reggie themselves
next 10 is a MLG montage of how Splatoon will change the eSports scene
last 5 mins is the announcement of the regular n3DS model. This time, in addition to no charger, there's no stylus and you have to assemble the n3DS yourself

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
In about two hours we might be playing as Mewtwo in an official Smash Brothers.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Chû Totoro;158441149 said:
I know I should have made a gif folder :/

I feel
in my pants
that this Direct is going to be one of the best ever. They can't disappoint after the Zelda delay.
Temper expectations will ya, it isn't going to be anywhere near the best direct ever this close to E3, to be the best one ever it would need to top Jan 2013 direct.

Euron

All I'm asking for is a Xenoblade Chronicles X release date. That's it. All I want. Please Nintendo don't fail me.

GIVE ME METROID GOD DAMMIT

Top Bottom