• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

Temper expectations will ya, it isn't going to be anywhere near the best direct ever this close to E3, to be the best one ever it would need to top Jan 2013 direct.

193182-ninty_am_cry.gif

damn you MG

now I want some pizza too
and buffalo wings
Give in! Nothing saturates your soul like some Nintendo Direct x Grease (coming Winter 2015)

Think of it this way... if Iwata ends the world with his earth-shattering revelations during this direct, would you rather have died with some delicious food in your hand or not??

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Don't judge me for this, but everytime Reggie/Trinen says "and here's what our Indie partners have been up to" I minimize the Direct until I hear that segment's over.

Hello. This is Iwata from Nintendo. Today's Direct will focus on content releasing this year for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. First, please take a look.

[Miyamoto fades in]

Hi! As many of you may know, we released Pikmin 3 for the Wii U back in 2013. Today I'd like to show you new challe

i'm just seeing people posting about indies and something about indie devs retweeting the direct? i dont know..
There will be an indie showcase yes, but almost all general NDs have them.
Atlus USA isn't indie as well.

My guess is this Direct is for the games coming out before July. E3 is going to be for games July and after.

I will eat crow if wrong, but I think it is going to be that way. Edit: I mean the focus. Of course there is going to be an outlier or two.

Wait what? Was this confirmed? Are we talking Rodea being shown?! If so that's really awesome!
They retweeted about the Direct. 95% the time it is happened a game has been shown.

Hello. This is Iwata from Nintendo. Today's Direct will focus on content releasing this year for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. First, please take a look.

[Miyamoto fades in]

Hi! As many of you may know, we released Pikmin 3 for the Wii U back in 2013. Today I'd like to show you new challe

Don't do this, don't do this you wizard.

WonderzL

Banned

[Miyamoto fades in]

why

Guh.....cant decide wether to invest in New Leaf now or wait for Wii U version to start playing my first ever Animal crossing game. HURRY UP TIME!! ;-;

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I will be working as the direct will be going on cause nintendo has the worse timing ever, so if a YouTube link shows up, try to inform LA as soon as possible so that I can watch it afterwards without being spoiled, don't know why there isn't a English stream already hours ago.

emb

Don't judge me for this, but everytime Reggie/Trinen says "and here's what our Indie partners have been up to" I minimize the Direct until I hear that segment's over.
I do this sometimes too (usually to read the GAF thread about the Direct). I'd love a lot of those indie games probably, but it's rare that any of them make it to physical release. And if they do I'll probably catch wind of it down the road.

emb

Guh.....cant decide wether to invest in New Leaf now or wait for Wii U version to start playing my first ever Animal crossing game. HURRY UP TIME!! ;-;
Start playing New Leaf. Even if announced today, it will be a while before a potential Wii U release would hit shelves.

Haunted

I feel sad that there isn't much I can get excited about even with unrealistic expectations.

The Zelda delay was just a huge bummer.

edit I guess I mainly want to see more Starfox?

Top Bottom