• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - February 2013

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
What I want to know about the Naruto demo is why it has loading times, it is a sprite based game for god sakes, on a cartridge. On top of that it was quite boring, but worth playing for these three screenies alone

20XWEmY.jpg

O79Qm4U.jpg

vWU4mRg.jpg

ahm998

Naruto SD demo:

- I like the fighting system. Was difficult to adjust to the timing, though.
- Missions are too bland and repetitive. Hoping it's just a bad slice for the demo.
- I like how you can choose your own self-imposed rules for extra reward. It's a good risk/reward system: choose the easier one, get less reward; choose harder one, possibly get more reward, or get nothing if you fail.
- The humor I like from the show (Rock Lee and His Ninja Pals) is completely nonexistent. Dunno if it's the translation but it's just not the same.

Overall, I'd get it for $10, maybe $15.

Really liked it .

And love how look the art style.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
What I want to know about the Naruto demo is why it has loading times, it is a sprite based game for god sakes, on a cartridge. On top of that it was quite boring, but worth playing for these three screenies alone

Some of the humor is present but maybe it's the format that kills it. Text and cutouts kinda don't work as well as actual animation and VA.

vdlow

DLC Pokedex for X/Y? I think they should just include as much functionality as they can in the standard X/Y Pokedex.

I really doubt that the X/Y Pokedex will include all the functionalities from Pokedex 3D. But that would be nice.

Qurupeke

I really doubt that the X/Y Pokedex will include all the functionalities from Pokedex 3D. But that would be nice.

It needs to be a cheaper, stand alone app. It could even be free or on a reduced price if you register a X or Y on the first month or something like that. I bought Pokemon Dream Radar day 1 and I'd do the same for something like that.

Also, I'm thinking of buying the PvsZ on Zen Pinball 2. It's the one that most people recommend. Any other recommendations?

rjc571

Banned
How is the 3DS version of Saga, anyway? Don't the Bit.Trip games have wacky motion controls?

Just Beat and Flux, the 3DS version doesn't use tilt controls for some reason but the touch screen controls work almost as well, just use your thumb instead of the stylus to avoid getting hand cramps from hell

Jackano

So bought Epic Quest table after the PLantVSZombies table for Zen Pinball WiiU.
Same thing: I did 9M on a fluck in one of my very first game and since then, consistency failing at 4-6M. It's hell, I just want to break 10M at leats one time!

Also, OP list F-Zero for the 20th, source?

beje

Banned
I have a quick question for those who have already done this as it seems there's some FUD thrown around and a buddy of mine is a little bit confused (and making me doubt as well)

Let's say you buy a 3DS bundle with the bundled game pre-installed in the SD card, then you transfer from your old console to the new one. Some people say the bundled game is then lost forever. Can somebody clarify?

BriBri

I have a quick question for those who have already done this as it seems there's some FUD thrown around and a buddy of mine is a little bit confused (and making me doubt as well)

Let's say you buy a 3DS bundle with the bundled game pre-installed in the SD card, then you transfer from your old console to the new one. Some people say the bundled game is then lost forever. Can somebody clarify?
Go into the eShop and it will be available to re-download in the Purchased Items (or whatever the link is called, it'll be similar) link in I believe Account Settings (I'm not by my 3DS now!).

serplux

It'll still be there, you'll just need to redownload it from the eShop afterwards. The 3DS eShop accounts are merged together when transfers occur.

EDIT: Damn it.

beje

Banned
Thanks to both, I was really paranoid now. It seems somebody in other forums missed the "download again the bundled game" step and FUD about the game being lost started to spread.

Edit: have any of you actually done it? Just to have the definitive proof.

JavyOO7

If picross-e 1 and 2 never come out in NA, should I just get Picross DS? It reminds me of polarium, which isn't a bad thing...

It was my favorite of the Go series on DSiware.

Hopefully Undead Storm 2 is next. A sequel with better graphics and online multiplayer would be awesome.
I was just playing some of Undead Storm the other day, such an awesome little title, I would love to see one with online multiplayer.

If picross-e 1 and 2 never come out in NA, should I just get Picross DS? It reminds me of polarium, which isn't a bad thing...
Yes and Picross 3D while you are at it.

Coolwhip

Banned
What do you guys think of Wii street U? Could it be a system seller or not at all? Its pretty neat but exiting made my Wii U freeze. Hope the OS update comes soon because its so shittttt.

What do you guys think of Wii street U? Could it be a system seller or not at all? Its pretty neat but exiting made my Wii U freeze. Hope the OS update comes soon because its so shittttt.
The Application froze on me once without even exiting but I was running it for a long time.

Not in the slightest. Google maps/Earth already exists. It's a nice thing to have but in no way a system seller.

wsippel

Banned
Call me crazy, but what if the teaser is about Hotline Miami? The dude in the launch trailer wears a rabbit mask, there are obviously guns in the game, and the sunglasses could hint at Miami.

Top Bottom