• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - February 2015

TheMoon

Speaking of that to show I've been sleeping on the job (TM) I was rather shocked when I saw the borders in this preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSNb1YZogxU
Looking at the screenshots on the NOE website (http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Wii...Donkey-Kong-Tipping-Stars-893004.html#Gallery) what happens is the TV shows the full screen but Gamepad is zoomed in, so it is kind of like the DK attraction in Nintendo Land except you're going to need to look at the Gamepad screen to do things.

I also notice it says "Please note: due to differences in hardware, in some rare instances, user-created levels may not be playable on both versions of the game."

Also download sizes (from the NOE boxart), 3DS 3200 blocks, Wii U 0.94 GB

The borders also exist because level sizes will vary. You can make large levels that take up almost the whole screen or smaller scaled ones that are in a relatively tiny window.

Great news about OlliOlli....I'm really looking forward to playing this game finally.

Has anyone checked out Titan Attacks on 3DS? I'm considering a purchase.

BooJoh

The MH4U themes are up in NA now, and they're quite lovely.

LULLyuN.jpg

Has anyone checked out Titan Attacks on 3DS? I'm considering a purchase.

To quote myself from Miiverse...

This is no Space Invaders Extreme, but it's a fun homage to the series, and is the closest you can get to Space Invaders on the eShop currently.

Pros: Classic Space Invaders feeling, ship upgrades, varying enemies, stylish graphics.

Cons: No 3D, occasional slowdown, imperfect scaling of some graphics from the PC version, Addons don't autofire so once you get one you can't just hold fire down.

Nintendolife also put up their review today: http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/3ds-eshop/titan_attacks

No 3D in Titan Attacks? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

That would have been the only reason to buy this (overpriced) version.

It's actually a pretty decent Space Invaders clone though, if you don't have a PC.

NateDrake

Ironfall multiplayer has been pretty fun, I'd say. Definitely gives off a Gears of War vibe. Controls are little rough and the weapons don't really pack a big punch, but considering the development team size and whatnot, it is pretty solid for an arena-style multiplayer mode.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Plus there'll be an update for the first game that adds ZL/ZR button support for New 3DS (plus better loading times), and 3 new BGMs:

"Sakura Efloressence" by Lumen will be added to normal missions.
"Cyanotype" by Joule is the new ending song.
"Eternal Blue" for the boss rush.
Japan gets it March 11th, so might be possible the US gets it around the same time.

Sendou

Want a digital game that costs less than 195 coins on Club Nintendo? Well today is your lucky day since all you need to do is quote this post and send me a PM with whatever game it is that you choose. North America only, sorry.

Want a digital game that costs less than 195 coins omkln Club Nintendo? Well today is your lucky day since all you need to do is quote this post and send me a PM with whatever game it is that you choose. North America only, sorry.

PM incoming.

Edit:Thanks to Sendou for giving me Kersploosh! I have Steel Diver coin code that I will give away later today in one of the CN threads.

Top Bottom