• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - March 2013

javac

"Might?"
FuqnPhm.gif

The game doesn't even look that good
FuqnPhm.gif

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
7f5TM.png

Wii U | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

Nintendo 3DS | eShop Discounts and Price Cuts

Nintendo 3DS | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

• HarmoKnight (Nintendo | Demo Version) Latest release!

Nintendo 3DS | Virtual Console

• Mega Man 3 (Capcom | NES | $4.99) Latest release!

Nintendo DSi | DSiWare

• Forgotten Legions (Cypronia | $?) Latest release!
  • Goony (CIRCLE Entertainment | 200 Points | $1.99) Latest release!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I didn't know LEGO City was launching at $49.99. All the sooner it'll reach the $20 bargain bin I guess.

A shame NFS:MW, LEGO City and Monster Hunter all have to launch at the same time, after a three month game drought. If spaced apart over the last few weeks, it would have been much more likely I would have thought about picking each up. Now all money must be devoted to my multiple copies of MonHan.

I didn't know LEGO City was launching at $49.99. All the sooner it'll reach the $20 bargain bin I guess.

Pretty much. I'm confused why so many people are buying NFS and Lego City at full price. Give it four full weeks and I can almost guarantee they'll be discounted on Amazon.

Pretty much. I'm confused why so many people are buying NFS and Lego City at full price. Give it four full weeks and I can almost guarantee they'll be discounted on Amazon.

Like most LEGO titles, I don't expect its value to hold up very well after its release. By the holiday season, it'll be dirt cheap and we'll probably see some decent prices well before that too.

Even though Nintendo is the publisher?

I may be interested in Rayman Legends, if its $20 I'll bite, if not pass for me.

So Mega Man 3 and Harmoknight Demo until Monster Hunter next week anyway :D

What do you have to lose by waiting a few weeks? Certainly not your time and money.

Oh I agree completely and only DAYONEBITCHES!!!! games that I am beyond excited for. I am curious about LCU and would like to try it at some point but am nowhere near keen enough to pay full retail price at launch!

That's just another reason to wait for me :p.

2 Demos for Europe... Not bad, but it's a lame week compared to US. :(

Are they up yet do you know? I just tried a few minutes ago but my 3DS wouldn't connect.

EDIT: Well that went well! :x

Apologies for the double penetration.

RE-EDIT: Well it seems, according to the internet, so it must be right, that the emote I've been using for yonks to suggest annoyance i.e. :x is actually for 'Sealed lips or wearing braces'.

Joy. This day just gets better >:\ .

-GJ-

Any news about HarmoKnight in Europe? I checked my pressemail and I didn't receive anything about it from Nintendo. Wikipedia also only shows 'March' as a releasedate.

Any news about HarmoKnight in Europe? I checked my pressemail and I didn't receive anything about it from Nintendo. Wikipedia also only shows 'March' as a releasedate.

Well it launches in NA on March 28th. There's only two Thursdays left in March, so there's not much room for variation. Though we did get Crashmo (well, Fallblox) a week earlier than NA.

I find it hard to believe that there are no VC games ready to be released on 3DS. I mean, come on.

Let's see how terrible Nintendo: Powerful Shippuden is.

GulAtiCa

Star Fox 64 3D is $19 fulfilled by Amazon. Paper Mario $32. And those are not just published by Nintendo but developed by them. Only their most popular games sustain price. Most of the games discount rapidly.

You mean 26? Even then, that's by a 3rd party.

Anyways, when it comes to Lego City, I want to play it now, not wait a month :p

serplux

So...is there any reason why Square Enix/Activision don't release retail games on the eShop? (In America, I know SE has a few releases over in Japan).

Hero

Where the hell is Zen Pinball 2 on Wii U?

A shame NFS:MW, LEGO City and Monster Hunter all have to launch at the same time, after a three month game drought. If spaced apart over the last few weeks, it would have been much more likely I would have thought about picking each up. Now all money must be devoted to my multiple copies of MonHan.

Next week Target is having a B2G1 free on all video games. :p

VideoMan

30% Failure Rate
Zen Pinball 2 Releases March 21st on Wii U eShop in North America

http://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=2881

There will be a large table library available to try out and purchase at launch:

-Zen Classic Pack featuring Tesla, El Dorado, V12 and Shaman
-Marvel Pinball featuring Spider-Man, Wolverine, Blade and Iron Man
-Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles featuring Marvel’s The Avengers, Infinity Gauntlet, World War Hulk, and Fear Itself
-Marvel Pinball: Vengeance and Virtue featuring X-Men, Thor, Ghost Rider and Moon Knight
-Individual DLC Tables: Excalibur, Earth Defense, Sorcerer’s Lair, Paranormal, Mars, Epic Quest, Plants vs. Zombies, Fantastic Four, Captain America and Civil War

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Where the hell is Zen Pinball 2 on Wii U?

Next week Target is having a B2G1 free on all video games. :p

Even if I had a Target nearby (they're rolling out this year in Canada), I doubt the Canadian shop would have the sale. :/

7f5TM.png

Wii U | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

Nintendo 3DS | eShop Discounts and Price Cuts

Nintendo 3DS | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

• HarmoKnight (Nintendo | Demo Version) Latest release!

Nintendo 3DS | Virtual Console

• Mega Man 3 (Capcom | NES | $4.99) Latest release!

Nintendo DSi | DSiWare

• Forgotten Legions (Cypronia | $?) Latest release!
  • Goony (CIRCLE Entertainment | 200 Points | $1.99) Latest release!

okay all the games I most wanted are on eShop *tears* so happy

stuminus3

Part of that 32 is taken up by other stuff. Someone said the download is 22GB.
Well, yeah, but I have over 22GB available. I guess the system needs to allocate space for both the download and the install or something like that, like the PS3 does. Not like that voodoo magic on the 360.

As expected, Powerful Shippuden is ass. The underlying mechanics are pretty solid but it's basically a single-screen single-plane beat'em up.

Just give me a new River City Ransom.

zroid

Banned
HarmoKnight demo still not up. Did Nintendo hire Grace Chen while I wasn't looking?

Well whenever it shows up, I'm gonna make a demo thread.

EDIT: okay, it's up. 459 blocks.

Top Bottom